Introduction by Luan Loud (and Mr. Coconuts)

(A/n hold onto your hats! It's time to head to Scotland.)

We open up in Marshall Onodera's office where the Iron Man armours Mark I to Mark VII are being kept. Luan (AKA The Joker) is inside and doing a comedy routine with her usual dummy Mr Coconuts.  Luan notices the camera and puts Mr Coconuts onto the workbench.

  Luan notices the camera and puts Mr Coconuts onto the workbench

Luan: Oh hey there! Didn't hear you come in! Luan Loud here

Luan: Oh hey there! Didn't hear you come in! Luan Loud here. Let me ask you this. Were you ever taught by someone famous? I'm talking about a real celebrity here. Well, Marshall was. He  learned  everything he knew about Card Wars from his mentor, Yugi Moto. No I'm not joking. This time. He was taught by the king of games himself! I mean it would explain where he got the Millennium Puzzle. From what I heard, Yugi was like a friend to Marshall. A bit like Mr C over here.

Luan point to Mr Coconuts who's still on the workbench.

Mr Coconuts: Aw Shucks Toots! You're gonna make me blush.

Luan: (groans) Oh boy. I knew this was gonna happen. Anywho Marshall was devastated when Yugi sacrificed himself to protect the Cyberse.

Mr Coconuts: Or what was left of it.

Luan: Huh, good  point. As I was saying  Marshall had already lost his friends, he couldn't bear losing Yugi. Without Yugi, Marshall was questioning his decision of being a duelist. He had us worried sick! When He entered a tournament in Loch Loud, He just thought it was your average town. But boy was he wrong. If there's one thing our ancestral hometown isn't, it's normal.  With Team 5D's by our side we discovered an amazing secret to Loch Loud. A secret connected to the source of Marshall's and the other elemental masters power, the Crimson Dragon. But of course Morag was trying to take the throne for herself. Will she ever learn? But as usual, it was up to us to save the day again. But it was a trip to remember! Believe me, we all had a great time. And now ladies and gents It's SHOWTIME.  I'm proud to present Kamen Rider Decade: The legend reborn!........