Pre-competition show!

Marshall, Lisa, and the twins arrive at a large stage where Angus and Yuya are standing on it. The other Louds are already there. Luan looks pretty excited to see Yuya up on stage.

Luan: Oh my gosh! there's Yuya! I can't breathe!  

Marshall: Easy Luan. Don't hurt yourself!

Luna: She's been like this ever since she found out Yuya's performing dude!

Marshall facepalms in disbelief. Meanwhile, Angus happily allows Yuya to take the stage. The young dueltainer happily steps forward on the stage.

Yuya: Welcome to the Kingdom Carnival tournament everyone! My name is Yuya Sakaki, and I'm an entertainment duelist. I hope you're all ready for a show because I'm gonna give you one you all won't forget! But first, do we have a volunteer from the audience?

Marshall rolls his eyes in disbelief at Yuya's antics. 

Marshall: (thinking) I knew it! he wants to action duel again! Yuya, you're like a picture book.

Luan immediately raises her hand in excitement much to Marshall's disbelief.

Luan: (excited) Pick me! Pick me! I want to duel you Yuya!

Marshall: Luan! Don't stir the pot!

Luna: I don't think she's listening Dudes. You know how she gets.

Lola: I guess she's a big fan of Yuya.

Luan: Sure am! If Pegasus created Card Wars, Yuya invented entertainment duels! I studied all his major duels, I've read all his books, I even got a limited edition Yuya Sakaki action figure! 

Lincoln: Taking it a bit too far aren't- 

Luan: LINCOLN! This guy is my absolute hero. It would be like you meeting, Ace Savvy. So please, don't embarrass me.

Leni: Wait, I thought Linky was Ace! 

Marshall groans and facepalms in annoyance at Leni's stupidity. Meanwhile, Yuya is still waiting for a volunteer.

Yuya: Come on! Anyone? Come on, jump off. This is a safe place. Go ahead. I'm not gonna hurt anyone!

Unfortunately, no one steps up onto the stage. The crowd starts to move away from the stage. Marshall shakes his head. 

Marshall: Looks like no one here wants to entertainment duel. Too bad Yuya. Thought you were gonna get a full house this time.

Lincoln: Oo-hoo-hooh, harsh! Even for you Marsh!

Yuya has pulled down his goggles in shame.

Yuya: Bu- but I had so many surprises in store for this show!

Marshall: Everyone's a critic. Yuya, why do you do this? How do you think that makes me look?

Yuya: So this... This is about you?

Marshall: (realizes what he said) Sorry. Lemme try to rephrase that. 

Lori: No Marsh. I get your point. Obviously, Yuya was trying to advertise The You Show Duel School again! 

Yuya: Dang it! It's that obvious, huh? 

Marshall: Yup! You should stop trying to embarrass yourself Yuya! You Show's not gonna rise to fame anytime soon!  

As Marshall scolds Yuya, The Supreme King watches in amusement from the shadows. 

Supreme King: (thinking) Now this is what I call entertainment! I should've bought some popcorn with me!

Back with Marshall and the team, they decided to leave Yuya and take a look at the town. The Duke's spirit is separated from Lincoln and is telling Marshall about the town's history.