The signers lair

Marshall uses his fire powers to take a better look at the Signer base. As he moves around hidden treasures are revealed. Marshall looks at it all in amazement.

Marshall: would you look at all this stuff?! This place is amazing.

Kuriboh appears right next to Marshall.

Kuriboh: Kuri Kuri....

Marshall: Oh, where'd you go today? I noticed you missed all the fun.

Kuriboh: Kuri Kuri.

Marshall: Ok. Checks out.

Kuriboh points to something in the corner. 

Marshall: What's up pal? I don't see anything. It's too dark! Even with my powers it's so hard to see where I'm going. Let me know if you find a light switch.

Just then Marshall sees what Kuriboh is pointing to.

Marshall: My dad's journal! I thought it was gone when he-(notices Kuriboh looking him strangely) No never mind. A-ha! (flips a switch) Here we go!

Marshall looks around in surprise as the lights go on. He notices the Signer base doesn't just have statues of the 4 dimension dragons, but it also has statues of some of the greatest monsters in Card Wars. Marshall immediately recognises some of them. 

Marshall: Wow! It's Dark Magician! And Blue-eyes White Dragon! And-and Red-eyes! Whoa, there's Neos! And oh man! It's Dark Magician Girl! All the legendary monsters are in one place! (chuckles) If only the guys could see me now

Marshall dusts of the statue of his signature monster. At this moment Lola and Lana enter the room.

Lola: I'm telling you I'm not- woah!

Lana: What's in here?

The twins look in amazement at the statues. Marshall's currently staring at a statue of Jinzo. 

Lana: Wow! This is amazing!

Lola: I'll say! Hey Lana, look!

Lana: (awestruck) No way! It's Shooting star Dragon!

Lola: You heard of this monster?

Lana: Yeah! It's a more powerful form of Stardust Dragon! If I had that card, No one would stand a chance.

Lola: (scoffs) Yeah right. But still these statues are so cool! And look at all this stuff!

Marshall: I know right? These monster statues are so detailed! (turns to the Jinzo statue) Hey! Nice mask. (taps the mask making the statue's head spin)  And yet? Still a good-lookin' guy.

Marshall chuckles at his joke. Meanwhile Lana is staring at a statue of Red Dragon Archfiend while Lola's checking out one of Ancient Fairy Dragon.

Lola: These statues are so amazing! They look like they're about to move.