The loss of a mentor....Arrival in Loch Loud!

It's a bright day in a small town in Scotland. And in this town a certain boy wearing a gold puzzle on his neck and a crimson jacket is running through the streets. This is Marshall Jason Onodera, former leader of the Phantom thieves of hearts and current leader of the Avengers. The reason why he's running through the streets is because he's late....Again!

Marshall: Alright! I got my deck, I got my gear, and i got four minutes to get  to the castle before the Kingdom Carnival starts!  Well, at least it's a duel tournament and not school

Marshall: Alright! I got my deck, I got my gear, and i got four minutes to get to the castle before the Kingdom Carnival starts! Well, at least it's a duel tournament and not school. Can't throw me in detention for being late!

Marshall dodges people as he runs, trying to be on time. As he passes people he happily greets people who notice him running past.

Marshall: 'Scuse me! Coming through! Sorry! Hey! How're you doing?

Marshall then runs into a girl who looks like someone he knows.

Marshall: At your back! UNGH!

Marshall and the girl end up lying on the ground. The girl picks herself up and sees Marshall picking up his cards.

 The girl picks herself up and sees Marshall picking up his cards

Marshall: Sorry! My Bad.

????: You're a duelist aren't you?

Marshall: Yup! I'm just going to the castle for the Kingdom Carnival.

The girl smiles at Marshall.

????: You don't say.

Marshall: (chuckles) Yeah. Wait wha-? Lucy?

Lucy?: Why don't you take this? Something just tells me it belongs with you.

Marshall: Woah! For real?

Lucy?: Good luck.

The girl who looks like Lucy starts to walk away. Marshall calls to her.

Marshall: Hey Lucy! Thank you! I'll make you proud.

The girl who looks like Lucy smiles and walks away. Marshall scratches his head.

Marshall: Huh, that was weird. (checks his duel disk) Well I guess a little look around wouldn't hurt.