Mystery of the @Ignisters

The next morning  at breakfast Marshall tells the guys about Lana's duel with the Supreme King. Lana shuffles her feet in shame while Marshall tells the others what happened. Meanwhile Lisa is lost in thought.

Lori: Lana. You're not in trouble. 

Lana: Then why are you staring at me like that?

Lynn: (coughs) Burn!

Lori: LYNN!!!!

Lynn: Sorry. I'll be quiet now. But is anyone curious that Lisa is being quiet?

Lisa is looking at the @Ignister cards  with curiosity. Marshall notices this.

Marshall: Don't even THINK about it Lisa!

Lisa: I wasn't. I'm just surprised that these cards even exist! 

Lincoln: So you've heard of these cards Lis. 

Lisa: Affirmative Brother. But only rumors about them.

Lana: Then minding telling us those rumors Lisa? They may be all we have to go on right now. 

Lisa: Gladly. (clears her throat) A couple of years ago, Pegasus created some cards but his company didn't release them.

Leni: Wait, I thought Pegasuses only had hooves! 

Marshall and the other Louds groan at Leni's stupidity. Lisa just smiles at Leni.

Lisa: Second Eldest Sibling, I'm speaking about Maximillion Pegasus, the chairman of Industrial Illusions. He created Card Wars and all it's cards.  

Leni: Oh right. That Pegasus.

Marshall: (sighs in relief) Now she gets it! Wait. Lola, didn't Pegasus say something about the @Ignister cards at that party we were at?

Lola scratches her head as she tries to remember the party at Pegasus' estate.

Lori: Wait a minute! You went to a party and you didn't tell me?!

Marshall: It was for duelists in the Beauty League! I took her because you were on your date with Bobby. 

Lori: Oh right. That party.

Marshall closes his eyes as he remembers the party at Pegasus' estate. People were talking to each other and having fun. Lola was talking to her friends Chinah, Jackie, Claudette and Cricket. Lola's wearing her outfit from Homespun!  

Lola: You misinterpret me my dear Cricket

Lola: You misinterpret me my dear Cricket. Lindsey got what was coming to her! Her monsters were no match for my Crystals. Right Mar- Hey! Where is Marshall?

Chinah: Marshall? As in Marshall Jason Onodera the former number 1?

Cricket: I heard of him. They say he was taught by the King of Games himself.