the spirit merge

Later Marshall and Lola return to the castle. Meanwhile, Lucy Is in the main hall calling on their ancestors' spirits. 

Lucy: Castle spirits, hear my plea. I summon a Loud from my family. On mystic winds, across Scottish moors, send the girl who once walked these floors.

Marshall walks in just as Lucy finishes the incantation. The Millennium puzzle starts glowing.

Marshall: Huh? What's up with this thing?

Lola: It's never done that before. Has it?

Marshall: Not that I know of. Lucy! I thought I said not to use my  Millenium puzzle in your....stuff.

Lucy: I didn't touch it.

Marshall rolls his eyes in annoyance. Meanwhile, the others arrive and see Lucy trying to summon Lucille. Lily's fast asleep in Luan's arms.

Marshall: Toying with forces you can't control Luce!? You know how that ends right?

Lynn: That's never stopped her before!

Marshall: Good point.

Lucy: Huh that's weird. It worked the last time.

Lucille: I'm right here.

Marshall is startled by Lucille appearing behind him. But this time as he jumps back, he accidentally summons Arséne releasing a curse attack on Morag who's just doing the dusting. 

Morag: I'm ok!

Morag: I'm ok!

Lori: Yeesh Marshall! You look like you've literally seen a ghost!

Duke: Hey watch it! 

Marshall: Hang on! I got this! RETURN! 

Arséne disappears and Marshall glares at Lucy.

Lucy: I didn't do that.

Marshall: I wasn't going to accuse you. 

Lucy: Well why are you glaring at me?

Lola: Oh snap! She got you there!

Marshall: I'm just a little worried what she's doing is going to go wrong again! You know what happened last time! I had to reinforce the lighting in my room.  

Lucy: I said it before. It was an accident!

Marshall: (grumbling) Yeah sure it was.

Lana: Who knew he would be so spooked?

Marshall: I heard that!

Lana: Oops! Sorry, Marsh!

Lola: Nice work Lana!

Lucy: Quiet. Now, that we have gathered here, We can begin.

Lori: Begin what Lucy?

Lucy: I was looking through Aggie's journal, and there's more spells in here.