IS IT JUST A MEMORY JAM???

ENJOY READING WITH COMMENTING...

 AUTHOR POV :-

        The days  went  so good for ANJALI.

        She went to temple with RAJINI and RAJA LAKSHMI, where she met ANURADHA, who was introduced to a friend of RAJA LAKSHMI

         And on night, the dinner was so long as VARUN was describing his new project head  who was a gay and was approaching VARUN every now  and then.

         " You know CHANDRU Na... he just roamed his eyes over me all over when  I and he were alone in the lift.  As I shot glare, he blushed ...God...irrritating " VARUN said, hugging his body .

        They burst into laughter as he seeing his expression on  describing the incident.

       " You know how he saved my name in his mobile ANNI " while ANJALI looked eagerly for the answer.

       VARUN with a disgusted voice " VARUKUTTTYYYY MA . Am I looking like a kuutty  to that sennapanni. "

       The hall roared once again in laughter.

       HARIHARAN uncle just commented, " Finally, you found the  one for you. You made my work so easy. Proud of  you.  CONGRATS, man. " " in a calm tone, munching the IDLY.

        ANJALI, taking a step further, asked, " Can I see your wound be  pic?" "

        VARUN looked at ANJALI in disbelief. " I am your  savior ANNI. don't do this to me. This topic is ending here. " VARUN pleaded.

       But the hall roared once again... when the PROJECT HEAD called VARUN.

      " headache calling.. "

      SWATHI put the call on speaker, and the project head addressed VARUN as BABE... HANDSOME... gave a kiss before cutting.

       As the call ended, everyone holding a stomach burst out in cries of laughter.

      VARUN ran to his room, frustrated while SWATHI asked, " Gonna have convo in personal."

      VARUN just spared a glare and ran away.

        ANJALI slept contended the night.

       The next day, ANJALI said she wished to go to AKSHARA house for the night from Boutique, but she did not go there .she arrived back only the next day .

     She had dinner and went to bed.

      Where did she go??? For the one and half day.

      What is in store...???

        In the morning she was in the kitchen ....

       And the maids who were cooking left silently from the kitchen.

ANJALI POV :-

       I was making bread halwa just in the final step, but one by one, all maids left the kitchen.

      I  was confused and  about to turn while a hand sneeked onto my waist and his voice asked, " Did you miss me ??".

    ' No... I was busy. I didn't think of him at all...' I wish to say this

   " lieing," my heart mocked as though I was busy. This stupid heart did bring his thoughts.

    As I was silent, he continued  " I missed you... missed  a  lot. " in a longing tone, hugging me more into him from back.