❤️ @ FIRST SIGHT

Even JUU never asked the reason why he loved her because she has no  doubt about his love  to know the reason.

    VIKRAM gonna open up a  truth which only  his  heart knows...

    VIKRAM looking at the ANJALI sincerly with a smile said, " I love your eyes which will question me More than your mouth. "

     VIKRAM plated a kiss on her eyes.

      ANJALI closed her eyes, letting herself cherish the moment .

     VIKRAM continued, " I love you because  you selflessly loved the world, and you know only to love.  I fell for that ANJALI AND lost myself in you, ANJALI, " as he traced her cheeks.

      His voice is sincere and soft , and her mind is becoming numb of all the pain

      " I loved the fact that you had no one other than me, so I am the only one who meant the  world for you. "VIKRAM said, pushing her hair behind her ear.

     ANJALI lifted her eyes and met his ... she does not have any happy moments of him, and these words are like a honey to her ears while a dream to her mind.

      VIKRAM pulled her to his chest and said, " You know when I  heard my own heartbeat for the first time..." he questioned while this ANJALI heard his heart beat for the first time

      ANJALI was curious her mind sounded ' when ?? it would be when the JUU proposed to him or when he proposed to her . Or at the moment of their first kiss, "and finally she asked," When? " In words.

    while VIKRAM lips curved on a smile, he closed his eyes, holding her as if he was reliving that moment  once again. " The moment I saw you first . " he  paused

     ANJALII eyes popped out, and he  continued   "On our first meet in the hotel LOVE TALES  you were on a purple simple saree . Your hair braided  with a  black hair  band at the end. The black eye liner that dotted in between your eyebrow and a small earing ... very small earing that got lucky on your ears. No makeup, yet your shy smile added beauty and glow.  "

     This is a new fact to both ANJALIs . VIKRAM added, " The moment you knocked entering onto suit room  where I am alone ...with shyness yet a belief over me. " she  darted his eyes .

    VIKRAM  lay on the bed and  patted his right for her to join .

     ANJALI went to the other side and lied with a respectable distance between them.

   VIKRAM rolled to her in a moment and wispered  " You know ... that day, I learned that there was a pervert on me  and later learned he is just meant for you and made by you . " with a smirk.

     ANJALI is mismerised hearing all this while he came close to her... closer enough thay they breathe the each other.

    VIKRAM stared at her like she was a priceless precious thing .

     " ANJALI... do you remember ?? I Asked 'what kind  of girl  you are ?  who would come to a suit room of a man all alone just because he is rich enough .' " VIKRAM asked while regret clouded his face.

     ANJALI remembered that day ... that day only VIKRAM saw ANJALI first and insulted her at the very moment then by now she lost the count of it.

     " I remember ... " ANJALI said sadly.

     They both were silent. VIKRAM hands held hers, and he chuckling said, " You know that was the day you slapped my arrogance and assumption on you, with a simple reply . "

     ANJALI looked questioning while VIKRAM continued in a way like she said then " I am here not because you are rich enough but because you are VIKRAM who know to respect a women . "