🤍 ANNIVERSARY 🤍

ANJALI POV :-

         I kept tossing on  the bed as sleep was far away.

        I was literally happy for all these days.  I believe that this is the reality, and what I remember is just  my own assumption.

       But today .... I doubt this life because everything that happened is the same as I remember.

      There was no change in the way ARUVI and YUVAN behaved .

    No change in the reason why they came  here.

    There is no change in the friendship of YUVAN and VIKRAM.

     Then will they die tomorrow  ???

      Will the flight crash.??

     I am not sure, but I can stop them from boarding .I can't prevent crashes as people will consider me a mental if I say the plane is gonna crash.

    If the flight crash happens... then the  bad  memories are not the self made.

      As I was in thoughts his snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me to his chest, mumbling " Sleep ANJU .. I am here "

      I caressed his cheek ... he is sleeping like a child.

     He is real.. no doubt...  his love is  also real, but AM I for REAL ??.

     How come the new ANJALI arrived..??

     MEMORYY JAM..??

     Tomorrow may be the answer to this question, yet it is gonna question the future.

      In the morning, ARUVI mad  YUVAN asked us to come for shopping to the mall and way around as They had not  been here for a long .

     I know YUVAN wanna get saree for ARUVI  birthday.

    The same shop... the same opinion between the two sarees which to choose.

     The same person in the billing counter...

     We are waiting for billing.

     I hoped the billing person would give a gift voucher of 4,000 to shop here as they shopped for 70,000 .

     And that did happen.

     I know now They both will get a saree for me .

      Same... same ... everything single thing is same.

      Then the flight crash.. God... Noo... COME ON ANJALI. You can stop.

      We had our lunch in a  hotel, and ARUVI went to the restroom, giving her handbag to me ...

     I took the boarding pass from ARUVI bag and put it in my bag.

     We went along with them to the AIRPORT.

     Dropping them, we went back home.

     VIKRAM and I went to our room as it was Sunday.

      He put Some movie and we both got onto the  bed.

      My concentration was never on the movie.

     I was recalling the things  from morning, so I did not respond even when he paused the movie for the past 5 mins.

     " ANJALI" VIKRAM called, shaking me a little.

     I looked  at him. " Are you ok...??  " he asked, concerned