Them

A woman entered a room decorated with candles, and rose petals.

The woman was wearing a blue saree. Her hair set free.

The woman wend and stood near the mirror. She touched her forehead which was filled with Vermilion. A nuptial chain was tied around her neck.

Karishma entered the room.

Karishma: Bhabhi

The girl turned.
She was Haseena Malik.

Karishma: Bhabhi dekhiye hum maante hai ke aapne Bhaiya se sachme pyaar kiya hai. Par humare bhaiya ka siddhanto ka diwar. Maddam Sir humko pata hai ke aap bhaiya pe yakeen wapas nhi kar paayengi. Par phir bhi aap ek baar unhe maaf karke iss rishte ko ek mauqa dene ka koshish kariyega.

Haseena faintly smiled at her concern.

Haseena: Hum koshish karenge.

Karishma left. Haseena sat on the stool and started removing all her jewellery.

Haseena's POV: Kal hum Anubhav Sir se nafrat karte the, aur aaj kismat ne hume unki patni bana diya. Kyun? Woh humse pyaar nhi karte phir kyun? Unhone mana kyun nhi kiya? Woh toh ek negotiation Specialist hai na? Phir unhone Maa ko kyun apni baaton mei nhi uljhaya.
Woh humse pyaar nhi karte! Phir kyun unhone iss zabardasti ki shaadi ke liye Haan keh diya.
Jo bhi ho, ab hum unki patni hai. Hum unse pyaar karte hai, Shaadi bhi karna chahte the. Par aise nhi. Unhe zabardasti kisi rishte mei bandhke nhi.

Her mind was filled up with these thoughts. She didn't realised that Anubhav has entered the room. She was busy removing her earring.

Her earrings were entangled with her hair strands.

Anubhav's POV: Haseena ji aapme humare liye itna junoon hai ke aapne humse ek zabardasti waali shaadi tak kar li. Aap yeh baat kyun nhi samjhti ke hum prem nhi kar sakte, hum vivah nhi kar sakte. Hum inn sab cheezon ki anumati nhi hai. Hum naa hi kisi ko prem kar sakte hai aur naa hi kisi ke prem ke kaabil hai.
Aapko humse vivah nhi karna chahiye tha Ms. Mallik.
Aap bhale hi puri duniya ke liye Mrs. Haseena Anubhav Singh hai. Par hum aapko ek patni hone ka koj haq nhi de sakte. Aap humare liye Ms. Malik hai. Aur sadaiv wahi rahengi.

He silently went towards the washroom with a T - Shirt and track pants.

Haseena was now tired. She went and took one T - Shirt and Pants and went towards the washroom.

Anubhav has forget to lock the door. Haseena went in. Anubhav was changing his Shirt when she entered. He was shirtless.

She initially turned. Anubhav noticed her.

He pulled her towards her. He turned  the shower on.

Her eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily. Her cheeks and nose had become red.

Anubhav's hazel brown eyes were fixed upon her. His hands were on his waist.

Haseena slowly opened her eyes. Their eyes met. For the first time in this 1 month.

Both of them were breathing heavily.
Anubhav took another step forwards. Haseena put her hands on his chest to at leats creats some distance between them.

He slowly came near her ears. His lips were now touching her ears. He kissed her cheeks.

Anubhav: Haseena ji aapko iss shaadi ke liye apni swikriti nhi deni chahiye thi. Aap puri duniya ke samne bhale hi Mrs. Haseena Anubhav Singh hai. Par hum aapko kabhi bhi apni patni hone ka adhikaar nhi denge.

He pinned her hands and pushed her against the wall.
Haseena could only find anger in his eyes.

Haseena: Is.....isme hu.....huma.....ri gal......galat.....i nh.......i ha......i

Anubhav: Hai aapki galati. Humse prem karna aapki galati hai. Hum jaise vyakti se prem karna hai aapko galati.

Haseena was breathing heavily yet. She has again closed her eyes tightly. It was cold today and the cold water coming from the shower was making her feel more cold. But the proximity was affecting her more. Her stomach was on fire. Maybe for the first time.

Anubhav left her and went out from the washroom.

She finally opened her eyes. She hurridely turned off the Shower.

After 10 minutes she came out of the washroom.

Anubhav was already slept in bed. She went and took a blanket and pillow and went to the couch and slept. The couch was not of her size but she decided to manage.

Morning,
Anubhav was still sleeping. Haseena woke up. Her neck was paining because of sleeping in the couch.

Haseena's POV: Kal humari reception thi. Yeh baat alag hai ke yeh hum dono hi nhi chahte the.
Khair ab kuch nhi hi sakta hai. Ab bas jabtak hi sake iss rishte ko nibhana hai. Abbu apni princess ko aashirwaad aur shakti dena jisse hum iss rishte ki puri nistha air imaandaari se nibha sake.

She went to the washroom with a saree.

Anubhav woke up as soon as she left. He saw the place beside him. But Haseena wasn't there. His eyes fell on the couch. He saw a blanket and a pillow there.

Anubhav's POV: Haseena ji ko couch pe sone ki aakhir kya awashyakta pad gayi?
Jo bhi karan ho. Par kal humne jo bhi kiya unke saath woh galat tha. Hum aise nhi hai. Humara krodh humpe kabu nhi kar sakta. Hum krodhit hai unse iska arthat yeh nhi ke hume unko waise khichenge. Ya phir unke marzi ke bina unke paas jaayenge. Humne galat kiya.
Kya hum iss rishte ko ek mouqa de sakte hai?
Nahi. Kadapi Nahi. Rishte sirf hume kamzor karte hai. Aur hum kamzor nhi pad sakte hai. Hum ek agent hai. Hume naa hi kisi ko prem karne ki anumati hai aur na hi hum kisi ke prem ke kaabil hai.
Air Haseena ji ke prem ke haqdaar toh kadapi nhi. Humne unhe waide hi bohot peeda di hai.

He went towards his cupboard wore his track pants and jacket and went for jogging.

Haseena came out from the Bathroom wearing a light purple saree.