Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta

A lady wiping her hair standing in front of the mirror. She was cute from childhood itself but the pregnancy effect add more glow and cuteness into her. Sometimes whinning like a child to solving sensitive and crucial cases more effectively.
Yes, She was the SHO of Mahila Police Thaana, Janpad Lucknow, wife of DSP Anubhav Singh.
She took the hair dryer and started drying her hair. Some of her hair flying on is face while she chuckled. A man whistled flirtly after seeing it. Haseena kept the dryer to a side and turned around to find the most handsome man standing right in front of her flirting with her.
Anubhav walked upon to her and wrapped his hands around her womb.

Anubhav: Aap aaj kal hadd se zyada cute lagti hai. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai ke aap hi yadi itni cute hai toh pata nhi humare baccha kaise honge.

Haseena: Humara baccha bilkul aap pe jayega aur agar nhi bhi gaya toh hum use banayenge aapki tarah

Anubhav: Parantu hum chahte hai ke humari beti aapki tarah ho bas golgappa khana aana chahiye. Dono baap beti jayenge aur golgappo ka dukaan hi loot ke ajayenge

Haseena: Uske baad Lucknow mei Golgappa milna band ho jayega humare pyaar pati dev.

Anubhav: Ab humne toh apne sampurn jeevan mei keval 5 hi cheezon se pyaar kiya hai

Haseena: Desh, Hum, Pariwaar, aapki beti aur Golgappe

The admin loves golgappa....... but koi khaane hi nhi deta.

Anubhav: Dekha hume pata tha chahe puri duniya ye baat naa jane parantu aap yeh sab avashya janengi

Haseena hugged him. Both felt the eternal piece in each other's arms. Though it has become a little difficult for them for a perfect hug but now there child was also between them.

Anubhav: Hum jaldi aane ka prayas karenge Haseena

Haseena: Atleast delivery tak aa jaiyega. Hum nhi chahte ke humara baccha aapki na maujudgi mei iss duniya mei aaye.

Anubhav: Hum ruk jaate hai na tab (emotionally)

Haseena separated from him and looked in  his eyes.

Haseena: Pata hai humne sabse pehle desh kyun bola tha kyunki hume pata tha ke sabse zyada apne desh se pyaar karte hai
Mission Jeet ke baad aapne kaha tha aapki shaadi na karne ki wajah yeh hai ke aap apne desh se juda ho jayenge tab par issiliye hum nhi chahte ke aap humari ya humare baby ki wajah se desh seva ka ek bhi mouka chode

She climbed into his toes and kissed his forehead then hugged him keeping his head on his chest.

Anubhav's POV: Ek din aisa tha Haseena ji jab hum aapse behad naraz the ke aapne humse bina kisi wajah ke vivah jar kiya parantu aaj hum aapko chod kar nahi jana chahte. Shayad pehli baar ek baba hone ki anubhuti karne wale hai issiliye. Hum nhi chahte ke humara baccha unn sab dukho se jaye jisse hum aur aap gaye hai.
Hum wada karte hai Haseena ji hum jald se jald laut aayenge

Haseena's POV: Yeh bohot mushkil hai Anubhav. Dil chahta hai aap na jaye par dimag chahta hai aap jaye aur desh ki seva kare. Par mann mei ek alag darr baitha huwa hai agar aap kabhi laut ke nhi aaye toh?
Nhi. Aap IB agent Anubhav Singh hai aap iss mission ko successful bhi karenge aur sahi salamat hum dono ke paas lautenge iss baar aapka intezaar bohot log kar rahe hai Anubhav.

After Haseena shared the news that she was pregnant anubhav decided to leave IB for keeping his family safe. As more than friends he had Enemies who were waiting for this chance to come. To hurt the weakest point of Anubhav. And now the weakest point of Anubhav was his wife and his child.

He was going to do so without informing Haseena. But Seniors who remain the enemies of Anuseena's love story can't see so. They informed Haseena about this though Anubhav warned them but they were too selfish for there land.

I was gradually going to use slangs then remembered something.....

Haseena after knowing explained Anubhav to never do so. After a long argument Anubhav agreed but he put forward a condition that After there child is born he would leave IB for the following four years to stay with his child. He wanted to spend his whole childhood with his child.

But maybe destiny had some other plans. He was soon appointed on a  dangerous mission. He was going to refuse but Haseena asked him to go with the promise that he will return safe.

The hour of going.
A car was waiting outside while Anubhav was bidding everyone good bye. Haseena was not present and Anubhav's eyes were searching for her.
He turned around to go as his mates were disturbing him too much to go. But he wasn't willing to do so. After maa and ammi told him to go he started moving out with teary eyes. He was just one inch out of the gate when he heard the jingling sound of Haseena's ankled he turned around and saw her coming towards him with baby steps, which was told by him to so, not to run, not to walk fast.
He embraced her in his arms while Haseena hugged him more tighter. After few minutes Haseena broke the hug. She took his hand and put it in her womb.

Haseena: Humare liye na sahi iske liye aana hai Anubhav. Hum nhi jaante kaise. Agar apne saare dushmano ka maarne pade toh maar dena. Acha hi hoga ek story aur badh jayegi iske liye

They chuckled. Anubhav sat on his knees and caressed her womb then kissed it. As if kissing his baby. And that was the moment when there baby did there first movement. As soon as Anubhav kissed her womb the baby did some movement as if he was also telling that "Come fast, daddy. Am gonna keep mummy accompanied till you come"
They chuckled again seeing there symbol just like them.

Anubhav stood up and was moving. But Haseena held her hand he gave her an questioning look but Haseena just came forward and pecked his lips. Maa and Ammi closed there eyes.

Haseena: Jaldi aana

And with that words on my mind I sat on the jeep. My wife standing on the gate waving me with our child on her womb.
Thats how I still see my wife in my dreams which keeps me alive on the course of this mission.
Life become more prosperous now. Before I just wanted to die in a mission like my father. But now I want to go back home safe to be with my family and my child.
My dictionary has got a shortage. I can't explain what she means to me now!

______________________________________
Tried something different as epilogue.
Hope so you loved it.
Do wait for the next story Intezaar which would be out after sometime. I will upload the preface now but the story would start next month.
No updates this month. Exams on the door step.