Our Symbol Of Love

Anubhav came to drop Haseena in MPT. And as usual the scenario without which the thaana is incomplete was going on. Karishma and pushpa ji doing Thaana War 120 on the same topic "Lalla ka Lalla". Santosh trying to click some good selfies while Cheetah adorning the most innocent and beautiful soul in this whole univers.
And billu ji doing a very unique thing, dancing inside the prison for the sake of dancing.

Haseena: Hum toh har roz sambhalte hai aaj aap sambhaliye....

Anubhav: Aap abhi yeh sochiye ke yeh ek chal chitr hai aur uska aanand lijiye, jaha pe aapke patidev 'hero' ka roll kar rahe hai

He first went to Billu and opened his goggles in his style.

Anubhav: Oh Shreeman.............. Shreeman......

But billu was busy dancing, he didn't wipe Anubhav's car from many days maybe today was the day to clean the whole thaana.

Anubhav bit his lower lip with his teeth in a bjt frustration and looked at Haseena who was indicating him on to go inside.
He opened the lock and went inside not before locking it again. He took his phone and stopped the music.

Billu: Kaun hai be? Kisne mera gaana rokne ke himmat kiya? Billu se panga lena bhadi padta hai.........

His swallowed his word in fear seeing Anubhav close and throwing daggers through his eyes. There height difference made Billu look up to see his face. Billu ji without a word went out of the prison took his 'katka' and went to clean Anubhav's car.

Haseena chuckled on. Anubhav then went to Cheetah's desk and saw his eyes which were followed the path to Santosh's face. He found a glass of water beside. He took the glass of water. And spilled in on Cheetah face making Cheetah come out of his "Romance Land"
Cheetah looked up to give vulnerable amount of innocent slangs when he saw Anubhav with a fake smile standing there. Seeing him Cheetah passes a nervous smile. He stood to slaute him but he indicate not to.
He went to Santu's desk and took her phone. Santu looked up as knew it would either be Haseena or Anubhav. She directly stood up and was gonna salute him but he did the same as to cheetah.

He then went ti solve the most complicated wars of the indian history which could not even be solved by UN. He knew its gonna be tough as any one of them could make him in his favour as they did earlier too.

Pushpa ji and Karishma were fighting when someone said.

Anubhav: Hum ek kaam karte hai, Karishma ka transfer kara dete hai aur, Pushpa ji ke ghutno mei ab woh takat kaha toh unn ko retirement de dete hai

Karishma and Pushpa ji looked at him wide eyes and saluted him with a jerk. Cheetosh and Haseena too saluted after that.

Anubhav: Toh kya ray hai aap dono ki?

Karishma: Hum ka kare Anu Bhaiya

Anubhav: Sir!!!

Karishma: Anu Sir

Anubhav: Sir!!!

Karishma: Haan, haan 'sir sirf sir' pushpa ji thaane mei aate hi pota poti ka ched deti hai

Pushpa: Toh de dijiye na ek pota ya poti

Anubhav: Pushpa ji yadi aapko agli baar se yahi baat karni ho toh ek 'pariwarik' baithak bulake iss baar pe soch vimarsh kijiyega. Abhi thaane mei yadi aapke files kam pad gayi hai complete karne ke liye toh hum chaaro ke liye 10 - 15 files bhej denge complete karne ke liye.

Everyone: Ji sir

Anubhav: Abhi hum Headquaters ke liye prasthan karte hai

Everyone: Ji sir
Jai Hind

He went near haseena and said sweetly "chalte hai" while Haseena smiled in response. While Santu went 'Awww' Karishma throwing daggers through eyes to pushpa ji.
He was a little step away from the exit when he said.

Anubhav: Waise Karishma Pushpa ji ko ab ek pota ya poti de hi do.

Karishma's face was flushed while Anubhav chuckled.
Pushpa ji leaned to Karishma abd said

Pushpa: Ab toh aapke bhaiya ne bhi keh diya hai ab toh de dijiye

Karishma excused herself to the storeroom.

It was evening time when a constable came with the reports in Haseena's cabin

Constable: Jai Hind Maddam sir

Haseena: Jai Hind

Constable: Woh aaj DSP sir meeting mei bohot busy the toh unhone mujhe aapke health reports lene bhej diya. Yeh lijiye

He handed thode papers to Haseena.

Haseena: Aapka bohot bohot Dhanyawaad
Ab aap jaa sakte hai

Constable: Ji maddam sir
Jai Hind

Haseena: Jai Hind

After the constable left. Haseena opened the envelope. She read the reports and started to find some sort of vitamin deficiency or some else kind due to which she would get scold from her dear husband.
But instead of any illness or short termed disease she got the most happy news.
She kept the reports on the table and put her hand on her stomach. She was carrying his child in her womb which was the most happy moment in her life. Happy tears would have made through her eyes but she wiped him as this news was indeed the best gift from god. She chuckled thinking that after some months she would be having a small baby in her arms, there son or daughter..........

Next part....
Do like, comment amd share....

No target set as soon as I would write I will upload. Epilogue maybe after some more 4 - 5 parts which would include there pregnancy period.
School is re opening on this monday. Damn! Am going to be sleep and phone deprived again. Study pressure you not well.
Sometimes I think that jaise boards na aafat aa gai ho. 2 saal baad dena hai sab abhi se chadhkar baithe huwe hai...........