Sweet Times

He pulled her more closer by her waist. He has already grown closeness to her. He everytime loses control when she is near. And now her messy hair and her smudged lipstick were inviting him more.

He was lost in her eyes. Haseena with great difficulty saw that the bodyguards were still there. They were standing in a lawn. Mr. Ray has gave permission for public to enter. So there were many people but at a very huge distance. The air was foggy making it more difficult to see something. She knew what they were upto.

His lips met her soft ones and be started kissing her slowly pouring all his feeling, temptations, and guilt for breaking her heart.

Anubhav was finally kissing her totally lost. And here, Haseena's mind was losing her sanity.

After 2 minutes they broke apart. Haseena's cheek were giving competition to tomatos by now. Anubhav realised something and saw at his back that the guards were gone.
Haseena was feeling cold so he took out his jacket and wrapped it around her but they didn't made a eye lock after the kiss.

Anubhav: Hume nikalna chahiye raat ho gayi hai aur kal subah Headquaters mei bhi report karna hai

Haseena: ji

Anubhav: Woh pendrive kahan hai?

Haseena showed him her Necklace. There was a little space and the pendrive was stucked there.

Haseena: Abhi hume chalna chahiye

Anubhav: Ji

They went in the car. Anubhav started driving. Haseena was sitting in the passenger seat and staring out of the window.

Anubhav: Haseena ji hume aapse shama chahte hai?

Haseena: Kyun?

Anubhav: Wo.....h jo ab......hi huma.....re beec......h th......odi der pe......hle hu.......wa na usk.....e liy.....e

Scarlet again flashed in her cheeks

Haseena: K.....koi baat nhi

They went in there room changed and slept without the Great Wall of China.

Morning,
Anubhav's eyes open first to see Haseena sleeping on him. He was fully wrapped in her arms. He began caressing her hair. She was in a deep slumber.

Anubhav: Haseena ji pata nhi kya, kyun, kaise ho raha hai par humare mann mei bhi na abhi kuch ho raha hai. Aapki care karna hume pasand hai. Aapke saath samay beetana hume pasand hai. Aapko khudse door karne se mann mei ek alag darr baith jata hai. Kal jab woh Ray aapse woh sab baate kar raha tha tab hume mann kar raha tha ke hum uska munh tod dena chahiye
Parantu humne nhi kiya Mission ke chalte. Haseena ji Kuch Toh Hai Aapse Raabta

He slowly started moving Haseena to the other side so that he could wake up. He was successful in doing so but when she was going to get off the bed Haseena pulled him closer. Haseena beneath him and he at her up. His fingers slowly moved and adjusted her hair which were disturbing him to have a nice glimpse of her beautiful face.

After great difficulty, he was finally able to get off the bed. He went in teh washroom did his chores.

Anubhav: Haseena ji uth jaiye

Haseena: Thodi der baad uthte hai na?

Anubhav: Haseena hi das baj rahe hai

Haseena: Kya?

She sat with a jerk and then looked at the clock it was 8. She made a grumpy face and looked towards Anubhav who was laughing like an idiot. She threw a pillow on him.

Anubhav: Haseena ji yeh galat hai?

He was running around the whole room.

Haseena: Aur aapne jo kiya woh toh bohot sahi kiya na?

She said running behind him. At last after being tired of running buth fell on the bed sweating.

After gaining a little energy Haseena sat and took a pillow and started beating him.

Anubhav: Arey Haseena ji shama kar dijiye. Agli baar se aisa nhi karenge

Haseena: Agli baar karne ki sochiyega bhi mat iss baar toh takiye se peeta agli baar na belan se kutenge

Anubhav: Aap na dheere dheere ek typical Indian biwi ban rahi hai

Haseena: Haan, haa, jaise aap toh abhi tak American Husband bane huwe ghum rahe haina?

Anubhav: Haan, aapko humare jeetna acha jeevan saathi mil hi nhi sakta

Haseena: Yaha pe koi apne munh miya mithu ban raha hai

And they started there small typical indian husband wife fights in morning only