Care

The next two days were very hectic ones. Anubhav was still finding who was behind this accident.
It was night. Mansi slept with Maa. She used to find the same motherly love in Maa which she used to get with Ammi.
AnuSeena were in the room. Haseena was sitting in the bed and Anubhav was talking to someone.
Anubhav came to the room and saw Haseena lost somewhere.

Anubhav's POV: Sabka dukh bhaap leti hai Haseena ji parantu apne dukh ke baare mei kisi ko kuch nhi batati hai.
Sabka dhyaan rakhna aata hai khudka chodkar.

He went and sat beside her and wrapped his hand with hers. Haseena looked up to his face. Her eyes were a little teary.

Anubhav: Kya huwa hai? Aap itni chintut kyun hai?

Haseena: Woh bas ek case ke liye (she said while turning her face to the other side and and wiping thise lone tears)

Anubhav caught her shoulder and turned her face to his and stared deeply in his eyes. His hand went and cupped her cheek. Her one cheek was pressed against his heart.

Anubhav: Aap hume apni mann ki baat bata sakti hai Haseena......

Haseena hugged him
Haseena: Hum.... hume bohot darr lag raha hai Anubhav. Hume nhi pata kyun? Par bohot darr lag raha hai

Anubhav: Aap chinta mat kariye kuch nhi hoga. Humare ghar ke bahar 2 guards hai aur jabtak uss insaan ko hum khoj nhi lete tab tak chain nhi lenge.

Haseena: Hmmm.......

Haseena remained in that position for 10 minutes. His heart beat was relaxing her a lot. Here, Anubhav who just got a lead was waiting for Haseena to be okay.

Anubhav: Haseena ji

Haseena: Ummmm

Anubhav: Kya aap kisi Rahul ko pehchanti hai kya

She separated from him in minutes. Her hands went to his cheek and cupped them. Her eyes were again teary.
She nodded her head in yes.

Anubhav: Humare sources ke anusaar usne hi ammi pe hamla karwaya hai
Waise yeh Rahul hai kaun?

Haseena: Aap saari baate janne ke baad humse nafrat karenge

Anubhav: Aapko humpe bharosa hai?

Haseena nodded her head yes

Anubhav: Jo bhi kuch huwa tha kya usme aapki koi galati thi

Haseena nodded her head no

Anubhav: Toh aap bas hum boliye ke aakhir huwa kya tha

Haseena: Woh mera ek collage mate tha. Use mujhpe crush tha par mai kabhi bhi kisi ladke ko bhav nhi deti thi. Mai apne friends aur kitabo ke saath rehti thi. Anuradha, Shreya, Arjun, aur Rishi ke saath rehti thi.

Flashback 1
Haseena's 2nd year in College
Valentine's Day.

Rahul sitting on his one knee before Haseena with a rose.

Rahul: I Love You Haseena. Jabse tumhe dekha hai na tabse tumse pyaar ho gaya hai. Mai tumhe rani banake rakhunga bas tum mujhse shaadi kar lo

Haseena: Mujhe abhi apne sapne pure karne hai aur Rahul mujhe pyaar mei koi interest nhi hai.
I hope you understand.

She left from there but it hurted the male ego of Rahul.
Flashback over

Haseena: Mujhe woh Rahul waise bhi bilkul pasand nhi tha. Woh har ladki ke saath flirt aur badtameezi karta tha. Use bohot baar Principal sir be suspend karne ke baar mei socha par uske dad ne waise hone nhi diya

Flashback 2
After 6 months of that incident.

Haseena opened her eyes and saw herself tied up with ropes in a black room with no windows and no lighy just a small door. Some light coming from a small hole of a wall.
She with great difficulty opened her eyes. She struggled to open the ropes but all in vain.
A cloth was tied around her mouth so she cant shout for help.
A man entered from the door. Haseena has to close her eyes due to the light which was coming as the door opened.
As soon as the door closed she opened her eyes and saw Rahul standing there with an evil smirk.

Rahul: Unhone tumhare sar pe kuch zyada zor se toh nhi mara na babes.

He said while gliding his dirty hands in her exposes arms. Haseena shook her head. Rahul opened the handkerchief from her mouth.

Haseena: Mere chacha ji tumhe nhi chodenge Rahul.

______________________________________
An important note.
School are finally opening in West Bengal. And even my Final exams are going to be held offline. After studying the whole year online its damn hard and unfair too that our exams are going to be offline.
So, I need to read and write many things. The updates maybe a little late. So please bear it with me.
Maybe in one week I would be able to update 3 - 4 chapters. And shorts if I get enough time.
______________________________________