The Clinic

The road trip was a simple one with anubhav concentrating on the road while stealing some glimpses of Haseena sitting beside him staring out of the window.
Light showers of rain started, Haseena switched the FM on. She took out her hand from the window. The road was empty with hardly some cars in the eyesight.
She rested her head on her hands out of the window and closed her eyes. Sprinkles of water falling down on her hand and head gave her eternal amout of peace.
Anubhav too was enjoying the weather with romantic songs playing with his lady love just beside her. He would have stared her for long but then going to the clinic was important too so he gave equal attention to both.

After sometime they both were standing outside the clinic. It was time so they didn't have to wait much to enter the clinic.
They went and sat on the chairs in front of the Doctor. The doctor was somewhat busy drooling on Anubhav whereas Anubhav was scrolling on his phone as if he didn't knew what was going on. Haseena saw that and become angry.
She coughed to gain her attention. The doctor came out of her dreamland and saw Haseena too sitting there with a angry accent and fake smile. The doctor smiled a little nervously.

Doctor: Toh bataiye kya problem hai aapko?

On hearing that Anubhav put his phone inside the pocket and gave attention.

Anubhav: Ji chikitsak mahodaya haseena ji kuch dino se chakkar aa rahe hai, aur subah subah bohot ultiyaan bhi aa rahi hai

Doctor: Kya aap inke bhai hai?

Haseena: Humare hisaab se yeh aapke bhai lagne chahiye kyunki yeh humare husband hai

Anubhav silently giggled on the over dosed sarcastic comment of Haseena. The doctors eyes widened as she realised that she was drooling over a man who was already married.

Doctor: Am so sorry

Haseena: Koi baat nhi. Hume iski aadat hai. Kyunki har dusri ladki inko hi dekhti rehti hai.

Doctor: Acha toh Mrs. Singh hume aapke kuch tests karne padenge. Aap chaliye humare saathe.

Haseena went with the doctor for the check-up. While a call came to Anubhav from his senior.

After sometime Haseena came with the doctor. Anubhav was sitting on the chair giving his fullest attention possible.

Anubhav: Doctor Haseena theek toh haina?

Doctor: Yeh aapko shaam tak pata chal jayega. Tests ho gaye hai aur reports kal tak aa jayenge. Aap kisi ko unhe lene ke liye bhej dijiyega

Anubhav: Ji avashya

They were leaving the cabin when the doctor gave then a shocking news.

Doctor: Ummm..... Mr. and Mrs. Singh

Haseena: Yes Doctor

Doctor: Kya aapko iss mahine periods huwe the?

Haseena gave nodded here head in a no. The doctor smiled.

Doctor: Kal aapko apni zindagi ka sabse bada tohfa milne wala hai

Haseena gave her a confused expression even anubhav couldn't interpret her words. They without giving so much heed to that fact left the cabin and went out to there car and began driving off.

Anubhav drived to there Home as it was no use of going to thaana or Headquaters anymore as there work was almost complete.
After going home Haseena went to prepare the dinner while Anubhav got busy with some of the files he was intended to complete.

Haseena served Maa the dinner. Maa wanted to have food with Anubhav but he was really busy with a case. After maa slept haseena took a freshly brewed coffee to Anubhav.
She placed the mug of the study table and started to press his head with her soft fingers.
Anubhav relaxed back on the chair.

Anubhav: Aap kaise jaan leti hai ke hume kab kya chahiye?

Haseena: Jaise aap humari har ankahi baat samajh jate hai bilkul waise.

Anubhav pulled her on his lap and she wrapped her hands around her neck.

Anubhav: Kyun karti hai aap humse itna zyada pyaar?

Haseena: Toh aapse kisne kaha tha humara dil churane ke liye?

Anubhav: Yeh dil bhi humara hai aur aap bhi. Aur yeh sirf iss janm ke liye nhi hai balki har janm ke liye hai. Hum aapka peecha iss janm mei toh kya agle kisi bhi janm mei nhi chodne wale

Haseena: Hum yeh chahenge bhi nhi ke aap humara peecha chode

Finally!
I gave update after so long.

Target for next part
120 votes 30 comments

For Instagram
140 liked 50 comments

Ab target pura karo😂 kyunki mai bohot aalsi hoon. And I promise as soon as target would be completed I will update...