Her Past

Continuation of Flashbacn
Rahul: Mai tumhare chacha ji se koi darta nhi hoon.
Waise ek baat batau tum na bohot zyada hot ho yaar. I wanted you to be my wife par tumhe toh apni padhai puri karni thi na. Kar lena par mujhe jo karna hai woh karne ke baad.

He moved dangerously close to her. His filthy lips started kissing her neck.

Haseena: Mujh....mujhse door hato Rahul

She said while struggling to open her hands but the rope was tied very tightly. She was shouting and yelling for help but no one came. Irritated by her behaviour Arjun stood straight and slapped her. She cought her cheeks by his one hand. And came dangerously came to her.

Arjun: Tumko ek baar mei samajh nhi aata kya? Waise bhi mujhe aisi ziddi ladkiyaan pasand hai par itni bhi nhi. Mujhe jo chahe woh mei leke rahunga.

He freed her from the chair but tied the ropes in her hands.

Haseena: Please mujhe jaane do Rahul..... please

Arjun: Aise kaise.....

He pinned her against the wall amd started bitting her neck, collar bone and shoulder leaving marks. His one hand was on her waist pressing it and the second hand was moving in her body making Haseena feeling disgusted. Haseena was crying and telling him to leave her but Rahul was to stubborn.
Thats when a police inspector broke the door and caught Rahul. Haseena sat down on her knees. Her face was covered by her palm. Anuradha came there for her support.
Flashback ends.

Haseena: Uss din agar Principal sir aur Anuradha sahi waqt pe waha nhi pohunchte toh shayad humare saath bohot kuch galat ho jata hai.
Uske baad Rahul ko Attempt for Rape ke charges ke liye 2 saal ki jail ho gayi hai. Uske nikalne ke baad uske baap ne use USA bhej diya.

She finally looked towards Anubhav who was laying on the bed.

Haseena: Woh nishaan aaj tak waise kke waise hi hai. Humne unhe mitane ki koshish nhi ki. Uss din se hume apne aap se ghin aane lagi thi. Issiliye humne ammi ke itne kehne par bhi kabhi nikaah nhi kiya. Yeh baat ammi ko nhi pata hai. Kyunki tab ammi Chacha ji ke paas rehti thi aur hum PG mei.
Phir Aapne humare dil mei dasktak di humne darwaaze bhi khop diya apne dil aur dimag ke saath ek lambi ladai ke baad. Mission Jeet ke baad hume laga nhi tha ki hum kabhi pyaar ya nikaah karenge. Par phir Maa aur Ammi ne humara nikaah tay kardiya. Bina humari marzi jaane kyunki unhe toh bas yeh baat pata thi ki hum ek dusre se pyaar karte hai.

She took her pillow amd blanket and was going towards the couch but Anubhav stopped her by holding her wrist.

Anubhav: Aap kaha jaa rahi hai?

Haseena: Couch pe sone ke liye

Anubhav: Hum haathi nhi hai jo pura bistar lagega. Aap humare paas rahiye

Haseena: Par

Anubhav: Aapko yeh baat bhali bhati gyaat hai Haseena ji ke hume kintu Parantu sunna bilkul pasand nhi

Haseena silently laid beside him keeping a long distance. But Anubhav hovered over her.

Haseena: Kya huwa?

Anubhav: Abhi hum jo bhi karne waale hai uske liye hume shama kariyega.

He opened two buttons of her night dress. He caressed those marks with his finger leading Haseena to choke her breathe.
He marked all those marks as his not Rahul's.
All these time Haseena has closed her eyes and was breathing heavily. He then made her stood up before mirror.

Anubhav: Aaj se yeh sab nishaan dekhke aapko humari yaad aayegi, Rahul ki nhi

Haseena opened her eyes. Her hands moved to those marks. She smiled. She turned towards him hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. He broke the hug and cupped her face.

Anubhav: Hum uss Rahul ko nark ke darshan karayenge Haseena ji. Usne tab aapke saath aur ab ammi ke saath jo kiya hai uske liye usse shama prapti nhi hoga.

Haseena nodded in eyes with teary eyes.

Anubhav: Ab hum so jaye

Haseena moved to the bed. Anubhav slept at the other side. Haseena shifted her head to his chest listening to his heartbeat she fell in deep slumber.
Here, Anubhav was caressing her scalp and giving a quick peck in her forehead he too slept.