Appointment

It was 10 days after that incident happened. Haseena used to show that she was happy from outside but deep inside she was broken.
Anubhav knew that she was broken but can't do anything as she has forbidden him strictly to say or explain anything to her about that.

They were at home aafter returning from work. Maa was out to a relatives home. Anubhav was sitting by the bed rest and haseena was half sitting, her head on his chest. Anubhav's one hand wrapped around her shoulder and one interwined with her fingers.
They were talking finally after so many days.
After coming from the mission both of them were loaded up with work, completing files, solving cases. Finally they got time after days to sit and talk.

Anubhav: Haseena ji aapko pehle kya chahiye beta ya beti?

Haseena: Beta aapki tarah, chakri (chuckled) aur handsome jispe puri lucknow ki ladkiyaan marti ho

Anubhav: Parantu hume pehle ek beti chahiye aapki tarah shaant aur jazbaatu, phir ek aur beti chahiye behena ki tarah muka laat wali. Aur phir hume ek beta chahiye taki hum aur humara beta dono ek saath apni apni maao se nalayak sun sake

Haseena: Mr Singh aapki train pe thoda ankush lagaiye.

Anubhav: Haseena ji future planning zaroori hoti hai

Haseena: Haan haan, issiliye toh aap humse shaadi karne se pehle bhism pitamah banne ki soch rahe the

Anubhav pouted cutely. Haseena can't comtrol her desire to pull her cheeks. Anubhav made a frown on her face which made Haseena laugh. Soon Anubhav too broke in laughter. After having a good laughter session both of them slept under the blanket in each others arms.

It was 6 in the morning when Haseena felt some uneasy. She ran in the washroom. On the lack of the warmth Anubhav too opened his eyes. His hands made their way to Haseena but she wasn't there. He opened his eyes lazily and saw Haseena coming out of the washroom drained wiping her face with a towel.

Anubhav: Haseena ji aap theek toh haina?

Haseena: Haan, pata nhi kyun abhi hume thoda uneasy sa feeling aa raha tha

Anubhav: Aap baithiye

Haseena went and sat obediently.

Anubhav: Aur bataiye aapko aur kaise lag raha hai

Haseena: Hume kuch dino se weakness ho rahi hai aur humara sir kabhi kabar ghumta hai

Anubhav: Aur aapne hume yeh baat pehle kyun nhi batai

Haseena: Hum dono itne busy the inn dino ke aapko batane ka samay hi nhi mila

Anubhav: Aaj shaam ko taiyaar rahiyega doctor ke paas chalne ke liye

Haseena: Anubhav (frowned)

Anubhav: Baat khatam ab aaiye aur so jaiye

Haseena again went and slept on her favourite place, his chest. Anubhav smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

It was evening,
Haseena was in her cabin doing her work, she wholly forget about the appointment to the doctor.
Anubhav entered the thaana in casuals. He witnessed the things which happened everyday.

Karishma and Pushpa ji were fighting on the topic of chota lalla while Billu was adding petroleum into the fire. While our masoom Santu ji was working with full concentration while Cheeteshwar Prasad Chaturvedi was busy adorning her lost in the dream of them getting married.
Anubhav took the chance and went inside without even getting noticed as everyone were on different lands.

He saw Haseena working with full determination and concentration. He took a minute to adorn his beautiful wife and then decided to take her out of it as they were really getting late for the hospital.

He came infront of her table and fakely coughed. Haseena came out of her work and saw him standing in his casuals.
She smiled and took her time admiring him.

Haseena: App abhi yaha pe kya kar rahe hai?

Anubhav: Shayad aap bhul rahi hai ke aaj humari doctor ke paas appointment hai priye

He said taking the seat.

Haseena: Sorry, hum bhul hi gaye the hum abhi taiyaar hoke aate hai

Anubhav: Jaldi

Haseena: Haan haan rukiye

Anubhav smiled. Haseena went to change and was back in 10 minutes and found her husband lost in phone.
She snatched the phone away. Anubhav looked towards her and then stood up.

Anubhav: Toh chale?

Haseena: Chaliye

She said as she wrapped her hands in his arms.