The lipstick mark

Anubhav: Haseena ji hume kuch nhi chahiye

Haseena: Par hume dena hai.

She pulled him more closer he understood what her next move would be. He tured his face left. And her lips met his cheek. She gave him a noisy kiss and left him.

He laid on his back thinking that finally the storm is over. But Haseena is always there to surprise him. He shifted her head to his chest and tightly wrapped him.

After 5 minutes Anubhav also slept as he was tired after the Haseena Storm. He didn't even wore his T - Shirt as he was felling really sleepy. Both slept in each other's embrace peacefully.

The sun's light entered in a room where a couple where sleeping peacefully inside a duvet.

Haseena was the first one to wake up. Her head was bursting in pain. She again closed her eyes as she was feeling really tired.

She realised that the bed is soft but there is something hard under her head. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Anubhav sleeping shirtless hugging her.

She slowly sat straight and her eyes fell on his cheek there was a lipstick mark there. Her eyes travelled down to her chest and there was a lipstick mark to. She noticed what she was wearing. Now, she was pretty sure that something was wrong.

Her eyes roamed around the room and she saw his coat lying at the corner of the bed and her dress lying in the floor. She covered her mouth with her palms.

Haseena: Ya allah. Humne...... yeh...... sab....... kahi inhone? Kar hi sakte hai? Par hume..... kuch yaad kyun nhi? Anubhav aaj toh aapki khair nhi.

She started waking his up while shaking him

Haseena: Anubhav........ anubhav...... uthiye....... Anubhav..........

But Anubhav was busy sleeping. Finally haseena took a pillow and threw it in his face. But still he didn't woke. Finally she took the jug and threw the whole water on his face. Anubhav woke rubbing his eyes.

Anubhav: Kon hai? Hum aise hi raat ko der se soye the aur abhi subah itni jaldi kaun uthata hai.

Haseena: (angrily) Hum uthate hai.

Anubhav: Arey Haseena ji aap uth gayi

Haseena: (angrily) Ji haan

She took the pillow and started beating him.

Anubhav: Arey....... arey....... Haseena ji aap...... hum peet kyun rahi hai?

Haseena: Aapne jo kaand kiya hai na uske baad aapko dande se peetna chahiye hum toh phir bhi aapko takiye se peet rahe hai

Anubhav snatched the pillow from her hand amd threw it on the floor and then with a swift move pulled her closer by her waist.

He landed on the bed with her. She kept her hands on his chest to make some distance between them. But he pulled her more closer. Whike tugging a lose hair strand he said.

Anubhav: Kal yaha pe jo toofan aaya tha na uska naam 'Haseena' tha 'Anubhav' nhi

Haseena: Matlab yeh sab humne.......

Anubhav: Ji Haan aapne

Haseena: Kya kiya humne

Anubhav: Aapne jo kiya na woh toh hume kehte huwe bhi sharm aa rahi hai

He said turning his head to another direction. Haseena turned his face again

Haseena: Aisa kya kiya humne?

Anubhav: Sabse pehli baat aapne khud humari izzat looti aur baadme subah huamre upar hi aap yeh ilazaam laga rahi hai ke humne apni hadde par ki.

Haseena: Matlab? Hum....... humne

Anubhav: Ji haan aapne.

Haseena took the blanket close to her chest and crying. Anubhav slowly took her in his arms.

Anubhav: Humare beech utna kuch bhi nhi huwa

Haseena: Abhi toh aapne kaha ke humare beech bohot kuch ho gaya hai

Anubhav: Hum aapke saath mazak kar rahe the

Haseena: Nhi hume pata hai aap yeh sab bas humara dil rakhne ke liye keh rahe hai.

Anubhav: Ji nhi hum satya keh rahe hai. Hum kya kare jisse aapko humari baat pe yakeen ho jaye

Haseena: Humari kasam kha ke kahiye

Anubhav: Theek hai aapki kasam kha ke kehte hai ke humare beech waisa kuch nhi

Haseena: Acha

Anubhav: J.......

He can't complete as Haseena again started beating him with a pillow.

Haseena: Aap.... aap bohot bure ho aapko pata hai...... hum hum kitna darr gaye the

Anubhav: Shama kar dijiye Haseena ji.

He was laying at his back on the bed. Haseena slept keeping his head on his chest.

Haseena: Waise

Anubhav: Kya?

Haseena: Aapke gaal mei aur aapke chest mei yeh.....

Anubhav: Kya?

Haseena: Lipstick mark kaise aaya

Anubhav: Ummmm woh

Haseena: Kya?

Anubhav: Humne aapko humari shirt di uske badle mei aapne hume

Haseena blushed amd dug her face on his bare chest.

Anubhav: Kuch din pehle aapne The Great Wall of China banaya tha humare beech aur abhi aap humare upar so rahi hai aur woh bhi tab jab hum ardhnagn avastha mei hai

Haseena hurried to washroom after grabbing her clothes. Here Anubhav chuckled.

After sometime both were sitting in the sofa having there breakfast.

Anubhav: Haseena ji......

Haseena: Ji

Anubhav: Aapne sab soch toh liya hai na Honey Trap ke baare mei

Haseena: Ji soch liya hai

It was the evening when the plan was to be executed. Anubhav will be the back up and would be waiting for her in a van.

He was wearing Shirt and Jeans.

Anubhav's POV: Woh insaan Haseena ji ko gandi nazar se dekhega unhe apni gande hathon se chune ki koshish karega aur hum kuch bhi nhi kar payenge. Jis din woh humari giraft mei hoga uss din use pata chalega ke usne kiski patni ko chune ki koshish ki thi.
The washroom door opened.

Anubhav was staring without even blinking his eyes. Haseena was wearing a blood red, strapped, sequin dress which reached till her mid thighs.

The dress hugged her at all the right places giving a glimpse of her curves. Her dark kohled eyes and dark tinted lipstick gave her the look of a true seductress.

Haseena seductively started walking towards him. His leg hit the bed and he fell on the bed. Haseena without giving him a chance leaned towards him.