Breaking The News

Afrer 2 days,
Haseena was standing on infront of the cupboard taking out Anubhav's clothes. It was a holiday for both of them, and as she decided to break the news to him finally, she wasn't able to wait anymore to break the most amazing news to him.
Her hand went to her stomach. She looked down to her palm which was rested on her stomach. She was busy finding some more better ways to break this news when she realised someone hugging her from back. Anubhav hands also made way to her stomach and wrapped his hands around hers. They closed there eyes feeling the bliss and pure love.
After sometime she turned towards him and her hands cupped his cheek. She gave a questioning look to him, but he just smiled and said no.
She hugged him placing her head on his chest.

Anubhav: Kuch saal pehle hum ek aise vyakti the jo har pal prem se durr bhagta rehta tha. Aapne hume badal diya Haseena. Hum iss baat ko swikar nhi kar paa rahe the ke hume aapse prem hogaya hai parantu ab hum yeh baat pore bhramand ko batane chahte hai that Anubhav Singh is deeply, madly, insanely in love with Haseena Malik.

Haseena: Humari shaadi bhi ho gayi hai Anubhav, abhi toh bas kijiye

Anubhav: Kadapi nhi, hum pura jeevan aapke dhanya rahenge,

Haseena: Toh phir hume bhi hona chahiye, aapke aane ke baad hi hume yeh mehsoos huwa ke pyaar sabse zyada khubsurat cheez hai, bilkul waise jaise ammi bolti thi bachpan mei, princess ki story, rajkumar safed ghode pe aata hai aur princess ko le jata hai.

Anubhav: Par humari kahani waise nhi hai, Hum aaye safed ghode pe parantu humne aapko dhoka diya, phir humara vivah, phir pata nhi kaise, kab, parantu hum aapse itna zyada prem karne lage ke abb koi bhi aa jaye hum aapka rasta nhi chodne wale, sadev aapka peecha karte rahenge.

Haseena: Waise koi aise aane wala hai jo hume kabhi alag hone bhi nhi dega agar hum hone bhi chahe?

Anubhav: Aur kon hai woh?

Haseena: 9 mahine baad aa jayega tab dekhlena. Humari ek baat maniye toh aap humare ghar ka saara kemti saman upar ke drawers mei rakhwa dijiye kyunki kuch saalo mei kuch nhi teekne wala hai.

Anubhav: Haseena hume kuch samajh nhi aa raha, kaun aa raha hai?

Haseena: Ufff, pure duniya ko chakra sakte hai par kuch samajh nhi aata inhe.

She took out the reports from the cupboard and handed it over to him.
He gave him a questioning look then opened the envelope. He started reading it but then he glanced at her, she was indeed blushing, he kept the reports on the table and caught her shoulder, his eyes a little teary, but had a charmful smile

Anubhav: Kya hum sachme????

Haseena just nodded her head in acceptance, he just hugged her tight. They both were chuckling with tears, after so many hurdles they were together and soon there would be someone who would keep there love eternity.
He joined there foreheads after some couple of minutes.

Anubhav: Hum shabdon mei bayan nhi kar sakte Haseena ke aaj aapne hume kitni bari khushi di hai. Sach kahe toh, yeh shayad humari zindagi ki dusri news hogi jise sunne ke paschat humare aasun ruk hi nhi rahe hai

Haseena: Pehla tha aapka IB mei selection aur dusra jab aap baba banne wale hai.

Anubhav: Aapne yeh baat ammi aur maa ko batai?

Haseena: Sabse pehle humare bacche ke baba ko batana humne sahi samjha. Ab aap sabko bataiye.

Anubhav: Avashya
Akhir DSP Anubhav Singh aur SHO h
Haseena Malik maa baap banne wale hai. Abse humare upar ke aur zimmedari aayegi, ek aur rishta, aur sach kahe toh uss rishte ko sabse sathik tareeke se nibhana hoga.

Haseena: Woh sab 9 mahine baad sochiyega waise bhi aapka khoon hai hoga bhi aapke tarah.

Anubhav: Toh abhi chalke maa ko bataya jaye

Haseena: Chaliye

After sometime they disclosed this news to Maa, she was enlightened as finally someone's gonna come who would stay with her. After Karishma it was the next one to be taken care of that too after ages.
With a courage filled heart she dialled Ammi's number. She didn't first pick up but a mother can't be against her child for a longer period of time. Haseena and ammi both cried out there heart, it was months after which they were talking. Ammi accepted Anubhav whole heartedly. Anubhav soon broke the news in front of her and Ammi decided to return back to Anuseena to take care of Haseena.
Everything was fine now, but this news was still a secret to the outside world.

The End

Anubhav is an secret agent which is solely unknown to Haseena.
At a time not only an agents but even his family members lives remain in danger, would his enemies stay quite after knowing this news or things would be same?
Would they again fall apart or there love is for eternity?

Get with me in the journey of Intezaar
Season 2 of Kuch Toh hai tujhse raabta

Thank You
Epilogue would be uploaded soon and from July Intezaar would be started. Will be uploading a series connected to Missin Behrupiya - But it would revolve after one year of that day, something interesting.

Comments please... on these stories.