Truth Out

Anubhav: Aapne bathrobe kyun pehna huwa hai?

Haseena: Woh hum jaldi mei kade le jana bhul gaye the

Anubhav: Acha

He came a little more closer to her. Haseena turned her head to the other side and closed her eyes.

Haseena: Aa.... apko nahane jana tha na

Anubhav: Woh toh hum baadme kar sakte hai. Yeh kaam zyada zaroori hai

She instantly opened her eyes but her breathing rate was too heavy. He went closer to her and rested his lips on the crook of her neck peppering kisses.

They were going to move further more but there phone rang. Anubhav frowned cutely while Haseena suppressed her laugh.

Anubhav went inside the washroom while Haseena took the call. It was from Ammi.

Haseena: Haan boliye ammi! Aur kaisi hai aap? Aur aapne apni dawai li na?

Ammi: Haseena kya tune Anubhav se zabardasti shaadi ki! Humare kehne pe

Ammi's worss shocked Haseena to the core.

Haseena: Am.... ammi aap yeh kya keh rahi hai?

Ammi: Haan ya Naa?

Haseena closed her eyes and thought for some reasons

Ammi: Teri chupi teri jawab bata rahi hai Haseena.........

Haseena was going to tell noo but the phone beeped sho looked at the screen and saw that Ammi has already declined the call. She closed her eyes frustrated.

Anubhav came from the washroom and saw Haseena drowned in her own thoughts. He came and sat beside her keeping his hand around her shoulder. She came put of her thoughts.

Anubhav was having a smirk njt after seeing some minor tears in her eyes he became concerned. His hands cupped her face. He wiped the corner of her eyes resulting her to cry.

Anubhav: Kya huwa hai haseena?

He asked but she just hugged him. Anubhav too wrapped his arms aromd her. His one hand was caressing her back while the other in her scalp.

After a good crying session. She separated from him.

Anubhav: Kya huwa hai Haseena?

Haseena: Am.... ammi

Anubhav: Haseena ammi theek toh hai na?

Haseena: Woh theek hai Anubhav, unhone hume call kiya tha unhone hum.... humse pucha ke

Anubhav: Kya pucha Haseena

Haseena: Unhone humse pucha ke kya humne aapse zabardasti shaadi ki?

Anubhav: Toh aapne kya kaha?

Haseena: Hum soch rahe the tab hi Ammi ne phone kaat diya kheke ki tumhari chupi tumhara jawab de rahi hai

She again started to cry.

Haseena: Hum.... hume.....darr...... lag raha hai Anubhav....... kahi hum phirse alag na ho jaye

Anubhav: Kuch nhi hoga Haseena hum dono kal jaa rahe hai na? Kal Maa aur Ammi ko humara pyaar ke naatak se leke shaadi tak ka sara sach bata denge

Haseena: Aur agar unhone hume alag kar diya toh?

Anubhav: Haseena dariye mat kuch nhi hoga. Hum humesha rahenge aapke saath chahe jo bhi ho jaye

He fell on the bed Haseena wrapped around his arms yet and her head on his chest.

Silent tears flowing through there eyes. Anubhav somehow made Haseena understand but the thought  of separation was now piercing his heart too.

Haseena eyes travelled to his eyes they both looked in each others eyes. Anubhav asked permission from his eyes and Haseena closed her eyes in acceptance.

The next moment Haseena was under Anubhav. The thought of Separation was killing them so they just decided to subside that topic for ever.

The moon being the sole witness of the reunion of two beautiful souls.

The next morning,
After freshing themselves up both went down to check out and to return to Lucknow.

The car was silent that time as only one thought was moving inside her head.

Anubhav's POV: Humne Haseena ji ka dil toda hai ekbaar. Agar Ammi hume Haseena se alag hone ko kahe toh shayad hum ho jayenge.
Humne unhe tarsaya hai humare pyaar ke liye, unka dil toda hai thoda paschatap shayad hume bhi karna pade.
Par hume Haseena ke bina jee nhi payenge. Inke bina jeene ki aadat chali gayi hai humari.

Haseena's POV: Takdeer har baar yahi khel kyun khelta hai. Pichli baar bhale hi yeh pyaar ek tarfa tha par tha toh abb toh pyaar dono taraf se hai toh phir humari takdeer humare saath aisa khel kyun dohra raha hai
______________________________________
Last update of Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta and Humari Adhuri Kahani for this week and the upcoming week. I didn't learn how to run away but this time I have to for my sake. Am going in my grandmother's house for 1 week. My results are in Monday. And I don't want any sort of silent treatment or ignorance or ridiculous taunts from my parents as ny mind is already blocked with many things. I will update as soon as am back and I get the phone.
Coz am damn sure after seeing my results am not gonna get durbhash yantra till 10.