Sing Your Songs Oh Sirens

Well I almost had to murder Wattpad cause it wouldn't take me to my stories page to update the chapter but-

Hope you enjoy the chapter! It's another longer one, the escape from Kirke took longer than planned.

The final chapter will be another Q&A and bonus scene, so if you have any questions you want me to answer, send them in! And also feel free to make a request on what the bonus scene should be :) I have a few ideas but I've not decided yet.

Come yell at me on my tumblr: Percabeth4Life
Come chat with me on discord: https://discord.gg/3tGNJhu

OO OO OO OO

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked from behind me.

Annabeth's arms tightened around me as I stiffened, and she lifted her head to look at the person.

"What do you want?"

"We-" I tried to get a look at who was speaking but the world was spinning and my head was hurting and I buried my head against Annabeth again with a hiss. "-we saw what Lady Kirke was doing and- you didn't deserve that. We want to help-"

"You didn't expect the woman known in the myths for turning men to pigs to try and harm a boy?"

"She's also known for helping Jason and Medea!" one said fiercely. "And she attacked you as well, it's not- you didn't deserve that. We don't want you to get hurt more..."

"She offered aid to Jason as required by divine law, hospitality rights are important. But that doesn't change the other things she's done, like turn a bunch of men to pigs."

"Explains Carl's comment," I muttered.

Annabeth huffed softly, rubbing my back.

"Why are you talking to us?" She asked them.

"You won't make it off the island," one said. "Lady Kirke has decreed that you are to be brought to her, dead or alive."

I frowned, "When did she say that?"

"I didn't hear anything," Annabeth agreed.

"She sent the decree out by magic," one of the girls explained. "All the workers on the island know now, and you won't escape... not without help."

I took a deep breath and pushed away from Annabeth, her hands steadying me as I swayed despite being on my knees. I blinked the spots out of my vision and turned, relying on Annabeth to stay steady.

"Are you offering that help?" I asked slowly.

"Why should we trust you to help us?" Annabeth added.

She pushed to her feet, her legs a steady presence against my back.

"We..." the girls shared a look.

Their hair was hidden in elegant soft yellow veils, and they wore elegant khitons in soft green. Bronze threads and pins held it in place, along with their hair. Their brown skin shone in the light of the hallway.

"We don't think you deserve this, we don't want to help you get hurt... and you also don't really have a choice, not right now."

Annabeth crossed her arms, "I'm more than capable of defending us. Why do we need you?"

"You are fierce indeed," said the older one. "But against all the guards of the island? Against all of Lady Kirke's students? You wouldn't survive. They've trained far longer than you."

Annabeth hesitated, her legs pressing against my back. I shrugged, tilting my head up to look at her.

She chewed her lip, studying me for a moment, and then nodded.