Pinky

Bang! Bang! Bang! "Pinky, please come out of the bathroom! I don't want you to hurt your self!" Yelled my oldest brother. I have 3 older brothers and one of them is over protective (A.K.A Michael, the one who is banging on the door) Michael, I told you I'm only taking a god damn shower! Now leave me alone!"
"Are you in the shower right now?!" He yelled. Why the fuck does he want to know if I'm in the shower right now. "Yes! Now will you let me be?!" ...there was a strange silence on the other side of the door. A few seconds later there was a weird clicking noise then a gust of cold air hit me. That mother fucker. "What the hell Michael! Get out!"
" give me the razor." He demanded. I sighed and handed him the razor. Why does he think I cut? I have never made my self bleed on purpose ever in my life. None of my other brothers think I cut...why does Miky have to?
"Thank you little sis" he said.
I rolled my eyes and said "what if I have to shave?"
"I'm pretty sure you will live with out shaving for one day" he replied. That sun of a bitch won't even let me shave. Uugghhhhh
"Miky, I'm not like the other girls! I don't cut my self! I swear! There isn't a single scar on me! Why won't you believe me!?" I complained. This whole thing is really getting on my nerves. I can't even take a shower with out being watched.
"Every girl at school goes threw this...I think it's a stage" he said. Wow. A flacking stage. If I could I would just flat out punch him in the nose.
"Well I'm smart enough not to"
"That's what they all say"
This sucks for real.