The broken glass

"Get off of me!" I shouted. Trying to get Luke off of me. He had me held down on the couch while trying to put duct tape on my mouth.
"Stop kicking becca!"
"Then get off of me Luke!"

He managed to get the duck tape on and the rope around my wrists an ankles. I continued to scream as well as possible, but it came out muffled. Luke sighed and ran his hand through his hair while sitting down. He looked at me and began to talk.

"Becca, calm down"
I ignored him and shouted random muffled words at him. "Becca, it's not going to do you any good, so just stop. I don't want to hurt you, I swear, I just want to protect you. The guy will show up at Reece's house looking for you. I just can't risk it...I'm sorry"
I laid there in silence, and thought about what would happen to the boys. How could he do this to me? I just want to go home. To my mom and my brothers. To my dad before he was ever drunk. But that's in the past. I don't know what to do now...
"Becca, you can't run off like this, if I can't find you then that guy will. I can't have you hurt because of my doings." He stood up and went up stairs. He didn't come down till an hour later. He asked if I learned my lesson yet, and I had nodded. He untied me and I sat up.

"Where is my room?" I asked.
"Oh um.. You don't have one." He replied, looking down at the ground.
"What do you mean, I don't have one, where am I supposed to sleep?!?" I yelled angrily. He sat up, pulled me into the kitchen and sat me down on the chair.

"I don't know why all of a sudden you think you can talk to me however you want. You know I could just let you go and let that guy find you and kill you. You should be thanking me, not being a little brat towards me, is that clear?" He angrily whispered at me. I nodded and let him shove me on the ground where the pieces of broken glass was,
"Pick up the broken glass and when your done we will watch a movie or something, okay?" He ordered. I sniffed an okay and got to work. He left the kitchen and I picked up the glass. When I finished I sat it all on table. I grabbed the trash can and sat it at the edge of the table. I started to push the glass into the trash but stopped before the last piece went in. I rubbed my thumb against its sharp edge, feeling the tingly feeling against my skin. Oh, how much I wanted to feel the pain. I wanted to punish my self for being the way I was. For being born into the world. I wanted to take the blame of Luke and put it on me, for being born into this awfully beautiful world. I wanted to feel the blood trickle down my arm. I wanted to cry for something that I could control. I wanted to cry for something that I had chosen for myself, not for what others had chosen for me. It would be ok, no one would ever find out. Maybe I would accidentally go to far and kill myself.
I drew in a deep breath, and shook my head. I whispered to myself, "what? No! How could I do such a harmful act? That's not like me..." But I didn't throw the glass away. Instead I stuck it in my pajama pants pocket. I sat the trash can back in place and headed into the living room. Luke wasn't in there, so I headed back upstairs. How did I not have a room? There was like 4 different rooms here...I knocked on the first door and luckily it was swung open. I didn't realize how hot like was until now. He had brown hair and those perfect dreamy eyes, that seemed like they could go on forever, and he was buffed, but not to much. He was perfectly tanned with the perfect tattoo of a spider that covered his whole torso.

He lifted my chin up to his eyes and snapped his fingers.
"Oh! Um- I'm so sorry, uh well uh where will I be sleeping?"
He chuckled and pointed at his bed.
"You mean, I'll be sleeping with you?"
"Haha- yea there isn't anywhere else for you, all the other rooms are taken."
I slowly nodded and headed over to the bed.
"Go put the movie in, I'll be down in a sec." I said waiting for him to leave.
He walked over to me and put his hands on my hips forcing me to face my whole body towards him. "Becca, have you been crying?" He asked. While rubbing his thumb under my eye, trying to wipe the tears away. I hadn't even noticed that I was crying.
"Uh no, I might just have watery eyes."
He pulled me closer and lifted my chin forcing me to look him directly in the eyes.
" I know you not telling the truth, becca. It was because I yelled at you earlier wasn't it?" He said. I pulled away from him and told him no. He sighed and walked down stairs to the living room. I slipped the broken piece of glass under the mattress. I hurried down stairs to the living room. I sat on the other end of the couch from Luke. He grabbed me by the ankle and yanked me next to him.
"You know, I don't bite baby-girl" he said into my ear. I swear this guy is like a heater. I snuggled up to him for the rest of the movie.