Kill me? (Chapter four)

The drive was short but silent. I was part angry part scared and part shocked. when we were about to pull into the drive way I whispered to myself "I can't believe my brothers trusted you." He looked at me and asked
"What was that?"
I gasped and said
"Oh sorry, it was nothing I was just talking to my self."
He kept his eyes on me for a second or two but turned his attention back on the road.
When we got out of the car, he put his hands on my waist and pushed me into the house. he grabbed my forearm, expecting to be yanked but instead it was more like a follow me instead, he took me into the kitchen and pointed at a chair. "sit there." He said in a quiet tone. I did as he said and sat down in the chair. he came up to the table with cinnamon toast and chocolate milk.
"Um...thank you." I said
"Your brothers always said this was your favorite." he replied.
"Really?" I asked
"Yea, they talk about you all the time." he said with a small chuckle.
"Stand up real quick." he said. I stood up and he sat in the chair and patted his lap, asking me to sit down in it.
"Uh..."
"What?"
"Why would I want to sit in your lap?
"Because I want to touch you Inappropriately ." he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.
"No actually you kinda broke my other chair so this is the only chair I have left. So if you don't want to sit you can just stand." he said. I sighed and and stared at him for a few seconds before I decided to sit on his lap. He rested his hand on my leg and I laid back in his chest. we both sat there like that while eating our breakfast. finally I asked.
"Why did you kidnap me?" He swallowed hard and set his food down.
"Well...uh...i don't think your ready to know." he said.
"Just tell me. I can take it." I argued. He sighed and said ok.
"Last week I might have gotten your older brothers in trouble. and the guy said he would kill you so things would be even."
I can't believe what just came out of his mouth. He must be joking. Holy dog shit, I don't think he's joking!
"Wait can you repeat that?" I asked hoping that I heard wrong.
"Becca, you know what I said."
"So, someone out there...is trying to....um....kill me?"
He nodded his head saying yes.
Holy dog shit. what the fuck did this mother fucker do???
I felt like I was on the verge of crying. I slapped him as hard as I could sitting down and I stood up to run. I was half way up the Stairs  until Luke held onto me by the waist so I couldn't move . he had his legs tangled up in my and his hands holding on to my hands. I struggled to move but couldnt. I finally gave up, but I was still in tears.
"What did you do to get them in so much trouble.?" I said in between subs. "I was in a car crash and killed the guys little sister. I made it look like it was your older brother." he sat me in his lap and cradled me while I cried myself to sleep

*************************
Hey it's jordon. sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I had some things to do. but this is the best I can do right now. I'm sorry it isn't much but I can't think straight today. hope y'all like it anyways:) shout out to my little sis ashlynn!😝❤️🙈😜