Help (Chapter three)

I fluttered my eyes opened the next morning and stared at the white ceiling. I laid there for about two minutes, then I realized something. My ceiling is black. I sat up straight and frantically looked for the door. where the hell is the door? There was nothing but a mattress and a small lamp. there was no window or a door. how did I get in here? Where am I? I finally remembered the events from last night. I kept playing the scene over and over in my head, trying to see if I could remember who kidnapped me. I finally gave up and laid back down on the old mattress. I cried to self hoping for someone to save me. maybe Joshy and Miky and Reece will find me. As I was crying I noticed a strange shape in the floor, like a rectangle....or maybe a door leading up to an attic! I crawled over to the little rectangle which I was praying that it would open.

Click

Yes! It opened! I stuck my feet out and jumped, carefully landing on the carpeted floor. I looked down the hall way and saw a pair of stairs on each end. I ran to the one on the right but stopped right at the corner. I checked to see if anyone was in the formal living room, and thankfully it was empty. I ran down the stairs and to the door.
No
No
No
No

The door was locked. I looked around for another door but there wasn't one. I tried the window but it was locked to.

"Well shit!" I whispered. quickly covering my mouth hoping that no one was around to hear nor see me. there was only one way that I was going to get out if this place. I grabbed the chair from the kitchen table and swung it at the window. there was a loud crash and I instantly heard feet coming down the stairs. i slipped out the window like a ninja and ran full speed down the road. I had no clue where I was or where I was headed to, but I need to get home.
I was still running pretty fast until a black mini van pulled up next to me.

"Becca! Stop!" Yelled the driver. no one called me becca not even any of my teachers. they all called me pinky, because I have always worn the same pink shoes.
"Who are you!" I yelled with a horse voice.
"I'll tell you if you stop!" He yelled. This guy sounds very familiar. I swear I have met him before.
"I'm not stoping!" I yelled. even though by now I was jogging. I couldn't go any faster or any further. Someone grabbed my forearm and yanked me into their chest, so I still couldn't see their face. he leaned down and whispered in my ear.
"Baby-girl, I'm not going to hurt you, but if you don't do as I say I'm going to have to punish you. now get in the car." His hot breath tickled my neck making me shiver. I nodded and made my way into the passenger seat. I slammed the door and buckled up. I looked up at my kidnapper and pure shock took over me. holy dog shit.

Luke.