no..please stop..

It's been three days. Luke still hasn't come in, and I not being able to leave. The door was locked from the outside. I laid on the bed listening to my stomach beg for food. I wanted to cry again, but had no more tears to cry. I looked at my slit wrist. Even though the were cleaned, they still looked horrible. The glass still lived under the matress. I haven't been able to dispose of it. For the past three days I have been thinking about my way of hiding the cuts. I was ashamed of my self. What got into me? How could I allow myself to come to this. If Mikey was here he would've said, "I told you so" or something like that. I sighed. I missed them all so much. I wonder what they are doing at the moment. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. I quickly hid my wrist under the blanket.
"Hey Becca, I brought you some breakfast. Hope you like it." I nearly attacked the boy who was holding the waffles with bacon on the side, in his hands.
"Whoa..calm down tiger" I swallowed the food down in just minutes. Luke watched me in horror the whole time.
I wiped the food off my lips and gave him a weak smile.
"Sorry" I could hardly get the word out. It was as if I had forgotten how to talk. I sat the plate down on the bed side table and sat on the bed waiting for Luke to say something. All he did was look at the ground. We stayed like that for about five minutes, then he finally spoke up.
"I lied" he said. I looked up, confused at what he meant.
"For what?" I asked. He made eye contact with me and bit his lip.
"About why I kidnapped you." He looked back down at the floor, as if he    was ashamed.
"So, no one wants to kill me?" I asked. Getting excited over the thought.
He chuckled weakly and agreed.
"No, no one wants to kill you. I just made it up." He said while sitting next to me.
"Ok...so why did you kidnap me?" I asked. He just shook his head and said, "sorry, but your not ready yet. I can't tell you." He looked at his hands, that were sitting on his lap.
"Oh" is all I was able to say.
" I have some new clothes for you to try on. You can change In the restroom. I'll go get them." He said and walked out of the room. I'm thankful that I have new clothes. Hopefully they were long sleeved.
A few minutes later, Luke showed back up. He had a bag of clothes in them. When I thanked him, I hurried into the bathroom. A sigh of relief came out of me when I discovered the long sleeved shirt. I slipped it on and quickly put on the shorts. I stepped out to find  Luke still waiting on me.
"Alright lets go downstairs." He said with a grin. We made our way down the stairs and on the couch. Luke never did turn on the TV.
"Um, are gonna watch some TV or just sit here and look at each other?" I asked. He chuckled and pulled me over onto his lap.
"What do you want to watch?" He asked.
"What ever is on." I replied. I most likely wouldn't have paid much attention anyways. I would most likely be in my own world. He turned on some random movie that I had never seen before. I played with my hair the whole time while Luke rubbed his hand up and down my lower leg. The movie ended and Luke turned the TV off.
"What now?" I asked. He didn't answer, all he did was look at me. Finally though, he spoke.
"I'm sorry that I locked you up."  I didn't want this. Not now. I just wanted to pretend like it never happened.
"Becca?" He asked. I forgot to answer.
" Oh uh, it's ok." I lied. I was still hungry, but I didn't want to say anything g at the moment. I was to afraid.
"No it isn't. I crossed the line. I was just pissed that you would turn me in like that."  You crossed the line when you kidnapped me...
"I was just scared...I'd didn't know what to do. I'm sorry." I said. I looked down at my hair and began to braid it. It was what I do when nervous.
"Becca, I know you were, but I promise there isn't any reason to be scared." He held me tighter and smiled.
"Ok" I whispered. I just wanted the conversation to end. And it did.

We did nothing for the next few moments. We just stayed in that position. Then I noticed his hand making its way up to my thigh.
"What are yo-" I began to say, but I was cut off by him shushing me.
"Shhh, it's ok" he whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. 
"No, please stop." I said, pushing his hand away.
He placed it back on my thigh though.
"Luke, please don't." I said. My voice was cracked.
"Don't be scared Becca, it'll be okay."
He placed his lips on mine as he flipped me over on my back. I tried to push him off of me, but I was scared. I didn't want to make him mad again. His hands made their way under my shirt.
"No! Stop I'm not ready for this!" I shouted. He sighed and whispered a sorry. He didn't get off of me, but his hands were no longer under my shirt.
"I know, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He apologized. I muttered the forgiveness. We stayed like that for a while. With him on top of me and playing with my face, and me playing with the neck of his shirt.