more guys, seriously????

Luke held my hand as we walked down the hall way and into the elevator.

"Did you like that baby?" He asked me, biting his lip. I knew what he was talking about but I pretended like I didn't.

"Huh? L-like what?" I could already feel my self blushing. He just chuckled and said,  "haha baby that's cute, but you know what I'm talking about." He said with another stupid ass wink. I was about to talk but we were at the second floor already and the doors opened up. There were a group of guys standing there looking like they just got out of the pool. Luke took MW under his arm and started to push past the guys.

"Hey!" I shouted when one grabbed me by my wrist, a little too hard rubbing my cuts that were just almost completely healed. The pain made me wince.

"Hey what the hell man" luke said yanking me back I started to head out towards the left to get away from the situation but one of the guys came up behind me. I felt his wet arm wrap around my waist. It felt so out of placed. His chin was hurting my shoulder as he whispered "come on baby , me and the boys will take care of you" I struggled to get out if his grip. "No! Let me go!"

Bang! bang! bang
I looked back as soon as the boy let me go and saw luke with a gun.

"Luke..." I trailed off he look at me and motioned for me to get closer. I hesitated for a minute but I so wanted to be in his arms by now. He wrapped his arm around me and told the other boys to get in the elevator and leave. They did just that. Luke looked down at me with his amazing eyes and asked me, "are you okay baby? Did you get hurt?"

"No I'm fine, w-why do you have that?" I asked pointing at the gun. He shoved in the back of his pants and told me to forget about it.

"Forget? Is that the gun you used to kill miky?" I gasped at my own words. I covered my mouth and he just looked down ashamed.

"Here, wear my jacket we will talk about this later" he wrapped his jacket around me even though I wasn't cold. Four doors later he stopped. He took a deep breath in and knocked.

"Hey jacky its me" the door swung open .
There stood two guys, twins in fact and omg I get all hyped up about twins. My jaw dropped and my eyes grew wide.

"Hey luke what's up? Is this your new girl? Awe she is so adorable" they both said the last part together and that made me light up.

"Oh my god, you're twins !!!!!!! Y'all look so much alike oh my god I love twins, y'all even spoke at the same time!" They chuckled and the one on the right said , "haha bring her in before she faints in the hallway"

Luke brought me in and whispered "becca chill, they aren't as sweet as they seem" I gave him a questionable look but he whipped me around to face them.

"I'm Rodney and this is jake, I'm the good lookin one by the way"he joked we all laughed and I told him my name.

"Hey luke can you go get me a drink from the kitchen?" Jack asked. Luke gave him a hard look.

"Awe come on man it would be rude of me to leave." He explained more.

"I'm not leaving becca in here with you two alone. So if you want a drink then go get it yourself." He spat at Jake. Luke had me sitting on his lap on the other side of the room in the computer chair.

"Shit" luke whispered. I looked at him and asked what was wrong and he said he had to go to the bathroom.

"Haha then go to the bathroom" he shook his head and continued the conversation with the boys.