Home sweet home...(chapter 5)

I woke up in an hour or so on the couch. I sat up and looked around the room to see if Luke was a round. I missed my brothers especially Joshy:( I hope they aren't to worried...I wonder if they even know what's going on...

"Luke!?" I hollered.

I didn't get an answer so I got up and walked around the house in search of him. The only thing that I found was a note on the fridge....

"Went out to do some buisness, be back at 1."

I looked at the clock that read 11 o'clock . great. that means I only have 2 hours to get back home. I tried the door but it was locked. I went to the kitchen so i could climb out the window that I broke earlier. Half way there and I slapped my forehead for being so dumb. I can just unlock the door from the inside.
Stupid
Stupid
Stupid
Stupid

I got to the door and unlock it. as soon as I swung open the door I ran for it. I was not gonna stay stuck with that evil brat. I don't need HIM to watch over me.
I felt like I was running for hours. I had to be close to home. but then I saw a sign that looked familiar. Yes!! Finally! It was the sign that was for the old department store that was only an hour away from home.

*one hour later*

I was covered in sweat, from head to toe. and I was walking up the drive way of my house. finally. home. home sweet home. I was only a few steps away from the door. when I heard someone pull up in my drive way. I turned around and saw Luke running up to me with an angry expression.

"BECCA, GET IN THE CAR... NOW!

"NO!" I yelled as I used the last of my energy to swing open the door and lock it. I slid down the door and cried. I don't know why, but I cried. The banging on the door from Luke must have alerted the others because there was the Sound of a herd heading my way.

"OMG, PINKY!?" Yelled Reece
"YOUR ALIVE!" Yelled Miky
"PINKY!!!!" Yelled Joshy while jumping on top of me.
"For heavens sake,where were you!" Miky yelled. I didn't answer him, because I didn't have the energy to talk. All I did was sit there with my face covered and cried. I guess they all noticed it because the room fell silent...wait...the banging...it stopped. I looked up with wide eyes and pushed on Joshy so I could stand up. I ran over to the window to look out at the door. There he was. Standing there with his ear pressed up against the door trying to listen to what's happening. he stepped away from the door, took a deep breath, then knocked on the door. Miky was reaching for the handle till I ran over and pushed him away.

"What was that for?" He he asked
"It's him" I said
"Who?" They all asked at the same time.
"My kidnapper, luke" I replied. they all just stood there,stunned at what he had done.
"Luke?" Miky said.
"Yep" I replied
"I KNEW HE WASNT GOOD NEWS! PINKY I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM! WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ME!" Joshy yelled. I slapped him on the arm and signaled for him to shut up.

"I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE IN THERE, I CAN SEE ALL YOUR CARS OUT HERE!" Yelled luke.

"Don't answer it." I whispered.

"I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU FOUND PINKY YET." Luke yelled.

"Pinky, we have to answer it." Reece said as he pulled me away from the door.

"No, please don't. he'll get me again."

"I promise I won't let him touch you" Reece said, trying to comfort me. Miky opened the the door while Joshy was getting ready to punch luke and Reece had his arm around me standing off to the side. Luke stepped in and got a big one from Joshy. he kinda just laid there for a few seconds the he shook his head and shut his eyes every now and then.

"What the hell..." he said standing up.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!" Joshy yelled. Miky had to tell him to shut up and calm down.

"Guys look, I was just Trynna keep her safe." Luke responded.
"What do you me 'keep her safe'? Keep her safe from what?" Reece asked.

Luke stepped forward but Reece pulled me back. Luke, though, kept walking toward me. once I was up against the wall he reached his hand up to my face,but Reece slapped him away. Luke sighed and licked his lips...

"I was keeping her safe from this guy. I accidentally killed his little sister made it look like it was Reece and now he is after her."

"What is he after her for?" Miky asked.

"Well, he wants to get revenge." he replied.

By now we were all huddled around luke. he looked up at me smiled, then punched Reece in the face. this made Reece let go of me, so Luke could grab on to me. I tried to pull away from him, but I was still tired from the run earlier. he elbowed Joshy and Miky out of the way and pulled me out side. I was thrown into the back seat, I sat up to kick him away from me but he injected something in me. everything went dizzy and I blacked out. so holy dog shit here we go again.