swim party😛

"Jake, get away from her" luke said coming out from the bathroom.

"I was just giving her my shirt, she doesn't want to show everything dumbass" luke grabbed my upper arm and yanked me away from jake.

"What the hell did you say to her?" Luke forcefully asked.

"Nothing man just said she could borrow my shirt." Jake chuckled and winked at me and this made luke even more mad.  Luke pulled me out of the pool and wrapped the towel around me.

"Were getting our stuff then we are leaving, now" luke said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the pool area.

"What the hell did he say to you?" Luke asked harshly. I swallowed and said

"Nothing , he just told me to wear his shirt and I said no and he told me you would be okay with it so I put it on" he was silent all the way up to the room, still pulling me by arm. When we did finally get to the room he opened the door and shoved me in.

"I told you not to talk to them becca" he said gathering the little bag we had. I was so confused its not like we did anything bad.

"Luke nothing happened, I swear, why are you so riled up??" I asked trying to get him to look at me. He did look at me, up and down, and took my shirt off then replaced it with another one.

"Well you don't need to wear his shit" was all he said.

"Stop" I said but a little weak.

"What did you say to me?" He asked getting closer making me back up.

"I-i said stop, you're acting like a maniac, wait what am I saying? You are one!" He gave me a hurt look. Face just completely went upside down.

"Let's go" he said as he wrapped his arm around me and opened the door. I shoved him off and ran. I can't live with someome who got so mad over that, and someone who killed my brother and kidnapped me!? Who knows what else could've happened. I ran out of the building even though I could hear him behind me, I didn't stop. I wanted to get away from him as fast as possible. All of a sudden a truck pulled up in front of me, the twins. They opened the door and mentioned for me to hop in so I did but luke got in just before they took off.

"Luke! Stop!" I hollered as he held the gun on jake.

"Go back to the house" luke demanded. Jake looked horrified. He kept glancing back at me in the review mirror. Luke had yanked me beside him and kept his arm on me.

To be honest, I had no clue that my life would take such a turn.