More guys, seriously??

The sunlight had woken me up, finally. I sat up, looking at my surroundings. Beside me laid Luke. Luke and his perfectly placed hair and his amazing pink lips and his never ending eyes-wait-his eyes!

"Haha baby are you gonna stare at me every morning?" He chuckled.

"What? I don't stare, do i? And I'm not your baby, I never actually agreed to being your girl friend you know." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Well you did kiss me...so j just kinda thought that was the exceptance." He said as he got up and changed.

"Haha no I clearly remember you kissing me" he said as watched him throw a shirt over his toned muscles.

"But you kissed back, you even grabbed my hair, man that turned me on" he winked at me. Him and his stupid winks.

"I did no such thing!" I turned away being frustrated with him. He came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"God, you're so fucking hot" he whispered in my ear. I was blushing and shocked so I didn't say anything. I tried to get away from him feeling starved but he had just slipped his hand under my shirt, he didn't move it but it still sent shivers down my spine. I went to push his hand down but he grabbed my hand with his left hand. With the right he took my chin in one hand and Kissed me. The whole situation made me feel warm. I felt safe and ...loved but in a different way from others.

"Wait, no stop.." I gasped when he unbuttoned my pants.

"Baby girl its okay" he had his hand just at the rem of my pants.

"No, no its not okay" I tried wiggling away but failed, as usual.

"Just close your eyes, I promise it will feel amazing." He whispered. I closed my eyes and he kissed my neck and made me feel so good in a way I couldn't explain...his hand eventualy made it in my underwear and he touched me in a way I thought I would never let a man do to me.

"Ayyyyyy open the damn door man" someone shouted on the other end and it made me gasp but luke kept going. The guy kept knocking and asked for luke but luke wouldn't stop. I started to feel this weird tingly feeling at the bottom of my stomach.

"L-luke wait i-it feels different down there"I stumbled, the guy was still banging on the door and luke finally hollered at him to shut up.

"Sorry baby, we will have to finish some other time" he kissed my head and buckled my pants back up. My mind was just racing with thoughts about what had happened.

I hadn't noticed that luke had opened the door already and the guy was already waiting for me to shake his hand.

"Dude, is she okay?" He asked. Luke chuckled and said yeah before I snapped out of it.

"Oh I'm so sorry I was just thinking, I'm pi- "
"Becca! Her name is becca" luke cut me off. I gave him a weird look but instantly forgot it.

"Im frank, you're hot as fuck by the way, I sleep next do-"

"Frank shut the hell up and get out." Luke demanded and he did so. I was flushed at the guy who looked similar to luke but an inch or two smaller. He had brown eyes and was a little darker than luke. His hair was kind of curly too.

"Don't blush at him" luke said upset.

"Oh- I'm not I was just not expecting it"

He pulled me closer and said "there are two others for you to meet, but I don't want you to talk to them after today, okay?" He said in a serious tone.
"Okay, I won't" I replied.

----------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I cut this one short my key board is acting up but I'll make another chpter after this , love y'all 😜😜😜