swim party😛

Its been a week since we left the house. We are leaving in the morning so the guys packed up most of their stuff. I didn't really need to pack since I didn't exactly have much to pack and the things I did have, luke kept.

"Hey guys let's go swim in the pool before we have to leave" said Jake. Luke laughed and agreed it would be a good idea. I looked at him and told him I didn't have anything to wear so I'll just stay in the room. He gave me a look and said,

"Haha nah I got a present while you were sleeping last night, hope it fits." He handed me a bikini and I forced a smile. I haven't checked on my cuts since I haven't exactly had the chance to. Let's just pray to god that they aren't noticeable by now.  I walked into the bathroom and took off my bottoms and slipped the bikini over my legs, that really needed some shaving. I took off my top and looked at my arm.

I
Am
Screwed.

Yeah they are healed but they are dark and noticeable. If luke saw he would get so angry and god he scares me when he is angry.

Just don't lift your arm up and they won't see anything 

I slipped the top on that showed a little too much in my opinion so I slipped my shirt over the top. I was not going to let the boys see that much.

I opened the door and there luke stood. Holding out a towel and a smirk.

"Aw come on, take the shirt off baby" he said getting closer. I gasped and back up a little think about how pervertive he was being. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the towel. I walked off and headed off to the pool with the boys.

"Haha come over here becca!" Luke hollered while waving his hand expecting me to swim over to the deep side. By now my shirt was off and my arms were covering my top. I was so embarrassed.

"No, I think I'll stay over here" I yelled back turning away from him. I heard him get out and watched him run over to the restroom.

"Hey" I turned around and saw Jake standing there, a little too close to be honest.

"Oh um hi" I replied weakly.

"You know of you want to wear my shirt to cover up you can" he said and I was thanking the lord in my head but I turned it down anyways.

"Oh thank you but I'm okay, wouldn't lu-"
I started to explain but he cut me off.

"Luke? You can't trust luke, and besides he wouldn't mind and if he gets upset I'll take the blame." He said while reaching over to grab his shirt.

"I just don't want you to be uncomfortable, I know how luke can get but there shouldn't be a reason for this" he handed me the shirt and I took it thanking him. I slipped it on but my arm was jerked away from my stomach.

"What's this!?" Jake whispered angrily, holding on to my scared wrist. I tried to play it cool and said,

"Oh haha it was my cat a few weeks ago" even though I didn't have a pet.

"Becca did luke do this to you?" He asked with his eyes attached to mine making me melt inside. The way he worried about me felt like I was actually cared for.

"No, luke had nothing to do with this." I tried pulling my self away but it was no use.

"Does he know?"

"No, please don't tell him, he will get so angry" I pleaded and he pulled me close and whispered

" I won't, but promise you won't ever do it again"his words made me flutter.

"I promise" was all I said.