Becca,Be Mine

We had finally bought a new house to stay in. It wasn't big, but it wasn't too small. It was out in the country so we had plenty of land and no neighbors for miles. It was quite me and Luke were getting along very well. I actually miss him when he leaves for food or work. A few weeks ago while we were eating he asked me if I would want to take our relationship to the next level.

"Our relationship?" I asked

"Yes, our relationship. If you don't want to its fine" he replied , taking in a big bite of his hamburger.

"Well what do you mean by that?" I asked

"Becca, I want you to be mine" the words fell out of his mouth. He gazed up at me with eyes that I could have gotten lost in. I wanted to be his so bad, but I couldn't. I can't possibly love someone who has kidnapped me or someone who has murdered my own brother.

"No, I'm sorry but no. I'm not ready for that just yet" I said then quickly looked back down at my food, ashamed.

"Wait-what? Look Becca, I know I have done things in the past that I shouldn't have and I'm sorry, I really am. I know its hard to forgive someone for that heck dating them is even harder. I promise I'll be the best I can, Becca please forgive me." By now he had my chin in his hand and his lips pressed up against mine.

I don't know how I did but I forgave him. And now I'm at home , waiting for sleep to take over my body. I keep twisting and turning , unable to get my mind to shut off. Luke wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him . feeling safe and secure , I finally pass out