part six

sapnap met someone.

quackity.

he didn't seem enthusiastic about it? odd. even then i accepted that he had found someone, or that's what i felt i had to do. i was mad. i was mad that he broke up with me to do the exact same thing again.

i wasn't one to assume stuff about other peoples relationships. but sap wasn't as happy with him.

wilbur didn't like him, he would make fun of quackity, he would sabotage everything. but they didn't let that affect their relationship.

during this time, sapnap met karl, quackity had introduced them. they became closer than i ever was with sap. although sapnap didn't talk about him much, he really did care about karl, but yet again, wilbur despised him.

i started to think wilbur wanted sapnap to himself, there was something so- so off about him. 

i couldn't take it anymore.

i searched through his twitter account. there were tweets body shaming people, calling people horrible, horrible things. there were at least 50 tweets.

i was full of anger, disgust. i was blinded by rage and i created a thread. filled with every tweet and every horrible thing he had done.

i wanted myself to think that i made it to make sure people dont get treated the same way by him.

but deep inside i know i made it to make sapnap see how i saw him.