part thirteen

this would go all the way on to late june.

he made this post, exposing everything they did to me.

this was the last thing i wanted.

everyone was screaming at me, sap, george, and will.

i tried so hard to tell them i didn't want this to happen either. i begged and begged for karl to take them down.

he didn't listen. he kept creating more arguments, throwing me under the bus.

i couldn't take it anymore. times like these karl made it unbearable to live. he ruined everything, he fucking ruined my life. i didn't know who to even trust. karl puts all this shit in my head about them, was it even true?

i felt isolated from everyone. he isolated me.

but there was one person who believed me. the one person who was always there for me.

george.

i told him everything. the fake dating, the manipulation, everything he told me to do. i felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. is this my chance to finally get out of this relationship?

he knew there was something going on, he could see how controlling karl was.

george told me to block him, i was so hesitant. i knew i would miss karl, i'm like that by nature.

but i had to constantly remind myself about the hell he put me through.

george helped me calm down, he made sure i was safe and that it was okay.

he made life feel liveable again. we spent the night talking about basically everything.

he talked and i listened.

he mostly talked about sea creatures, he found them fascinating.

i couldn't help but smile. i would never try to change the subject, instead, i would ask questions.

i wanted to get to know him, more than i already did. he made it seem worth it.