part seventeen

after that we still talked, but not how we used to.

we would usually just check up on each other and that was that.

a few times we had hour long conversations into the night. if i'm being honest a part of me knew that we could never be, but no matter how hard i tried i couldn't make him happy.

we still loved each other dearly, as if we were actually together, but i couldn't love someone 6,969 kilometres away.

the last message i ever got from him was,
"we both know we cant love each other, its only going to hurt us both. you need to move on and so do i. do both of us a favour and forget about me"

that was nearly a year ago, and the one thing he asked for i couldn't do.

i like to think that if we did something differently we would still be together.

i wonder if he ever thinks about me from time to time.

i still talk to sapnap, he helps me take my mind off of george. but we often talk about meeting one day, i'm not going to loose sapnap like i lost george. he's my best friend.

i tried to find karl, quackity, and punz but its as if they never existed.

i haven't even thought about a relationship since that happened. i'm not going to sugar coat it, he traumatised me.

i cant fall asleep without crying. and the night terrors are back, except theres no one to help me through them anymore.