part twelve

its hard to remember. but at one point karl told me that we should 'fake date' to piss them off.

by now he had gotten into my head that will and sap were horrible people.

everything he painted them to be were bad. he told me to cut them off, it would be good for me, so i did.

and went along with the plan.

when george heard about it, he was confused. he started to talk to me a bit less. but still, we went to each other when we were in need.

my feelings for him never seemed to vanish. for the few months we've known each other, i could say that i've never felt as close to anyone as i felt with george. but unfortunately i couldn't say the same for him.

i felt more and more uncomfortable with karl. i didn't want to be in this fake relationship with him, he took it to far.

even in private messages he would act like we were dating, i felt trapped.

i even expressed this a few times, but he would quickly go back to saying it was to get back at wilbur and sapnap.

was it thought? was he ever really right about them? but still pushed those thoughts away. he was right, they are bad people..

it felt as if our friendship was based on getting revenge on them. thats all we ever talked about.

even when i try to change the conversation i would be dismissed. did he ever really want to be friends with me?.

of course there were good times with karl, like the time i attempted to explain the entire game of uno to him, or that time we made a fake account to pretend to be my boyfriend.

but the things he made me feel constantly outweighed them.