part four

he distracted me from the sadness. george was my entire wold. by then we would've started dating again. it wasn't exactly the same, but we both understood and decided if we should give it another try.

we were so sweet with each other, he listened to everything i had to say, and i listened to him.

he scared me sometimes. he told me that he didn't think life was worth it. that broke me, it was as if what he felt was brought onto me, i never wanted him to even feel like there isnt more to life. i wanted him to see that no matter what happens, i would always be by his side.

i met someone else by the end of feb. he told me that we had been mutuals for a while and he thought i was cool. his name was sapnap.

he introduced me too all his friends, tommy, who lived in Britain, and his irl, wilbur.

he told me that he lived in texas. which wasn't far from where i lived.

i would go to him to vent when me and george were fighting. he was always there for me when i needed him.

my feelings for him started to grow and.. mine for george were disappearing.

george knew who sapnap was, i told him about how i made a new friend. too make sure they wouldn't go against my back and leave me just like everyone else, i would paint them to be horrible people to each other.

i think thats when i really lost who i was.

i left george for sapnap. i regret it everyday. how could i ever choose sapnap over him.

me and george remained friends. two weeks went by and i was finally happy. i thought this would've been better for me, i was convinced george wasn't the one for me.

i was happy , but not as happy as he made me. sapnap knew for the better that nobody could know about us, and as much as i was against it, i knew it too.

except a few days later wilbur found out. he searched sapnaps phone. he told sapnaps family, they hated it. wilbur never really liked me. of course we got along.. but he was too protective. wilbur went onto sapnaps account. pretending to be him. and broke up with me.

i was beyond mad. "sapnap" said that he felt pressured to date me. he said that he hated me. and i said i wish i never met him.

i went to george. i told him everything. and in return george said that he knew everything i said about him to sapnap. sapnap told him. fuck.

george said that im lucky he didnt cut me off because he still cares about me. everything i did to prevent this. i lost both of them. the exact thing i was scared of.