❍ Yandere Oihina

Yandere Oihina

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

Puddles. There were puddles of crimson everywhere. It soaked into the floorboards, only to lead to a smile Shoyo once loved. " W-why? Why? JUST WHY DID YOU DID THIS TOORU ", Shoyo shouted at him with tears spilling down his face, he is completely terrified and is sitting on the floor without any strength in his legs.

“Even in fear you still look gorgeous”, Oikawa said licking his lips as he eyed his lover “  and as for your question, he tried to take you away from me! I had to do something ! ”, he said grinning.

" Hah! Sho chan why aren't you smiling at me? Aren't you proud of me", Oikawa said as he hugged Sho, " STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!", Shoyo pushed Oikawa off him.

".............. monster? Sho chan do you think of me as a                 monster ", Oikawa said, " heh HAHAHAHAHAHAHA", his crazy laugh sent shivers in Shoyo's spine, " You are joking, right? You don't think of me as a monster. Me and Shoyo are a happy couple", Oikawa said as he started kissing Shoyo.

" MATSUN  SAN DIDN'T DESERVE IT", His hands trembled looking at Matsun's dead body, " It was because you were spending more time with him. Now nobody is between us Shoyo, nobody. ", his lover hugged him tightly with a soft smile but Shoyo himself was teary. He wanted Matsun back.