❍ Trains Are Scary ; Yandere Oihina

❦ Yandere O.Tooru x H.Shoyo

Tw : implied stalking, rape/non con, mentions of masturbation, public sex/getting caught , non con touching, belly bulging, breeding kink

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

          Shoyo is standing in a packed up train. He is on train because his bicycle's chain got broken  and his home is far away . After a  big push  Shoyo was pushed towards the train door with his hand on the window for support and someone else kabedon him with his back facing that unknown person.

     "look look who we have here.  chibi - chan from Karasuno ", a charming voice said in his ear and Shoyo knew this voice , "Grand king! w-what are you doing here.  ", Shoyo asked a bit flustered because of the closeness  , "I  am going home chibi-chan~. Where do you expect me to go? ", Oikawa whispered in Shoyo's mouth and his breath can be felt on his ear.

Shoyo jolted when he felt Oikawa's hand on his ass, 'It might be on accident',tangerine reassured himself but then he felt Oikawa groping his ass," Oikawa sa-",Shoyo was cut off by Oikawa grabbing his jaw and forcefully kissing him.

Oikawa entered his tongue in Shoyo's mouth asking for entry but got denied so he pinched his thighs and when Shoyo jolted, he entered Shoyo's mouth exploring the tangerine's mouth. After parting away saliva connected their tongues.

"Oikawa san what are you doing? ", Shoyo glared at the taller male, "Chibi chan you look really hot like this", Oikawa breathed out with blush creeping on his face. Shoyo's eyes widened and he got goosebumps when he felt Oikawa's rock like boner poking him.

The brunette pushed him at the door, "If you will scream people attention will be diverted here and they will see you getting fucked by me, you will get embarrassed and this news could also reach Karasuno and affect your volleyball career", Oikawa said going under Shoyo's boxer and his other hand going inside his shirt roaming on his chest .

       "It's soft just like I imagined",Oikawa breathed out entering his fingers in Shoyo's asshole and his other is pinching his nipples . "Nghh~", Shoyo covered his mouth quickly at the moan, it feels weird and nice at the same time . "You got a nice moan chibi-chan~.",Oikawa started thrusting his fingers.

"Stop it",Shoyo said with angry face with tears pricking in his eyes , "Why are you being angry chibi? Didn't you say when you were masturbating that you are curious about having a dick in your ass", Oikawa says kissing his neck and sucking on his sweet spots , "H-How d-did you know- ", Shoyo's eyes widened stuttering out , 'I only I masturbated at my house. How did he know about it? I never told anyone about my thoughts ', "I have my own ways", Oikawa winked at him and entered one more finger and now there were three fingers fingering his anus .