❛❛ 911 ❜❜ Hanahina

❛❛ 911 ❜❜
Hanahina

Tw : yandere, abusive relationship, abuse, low mental health, blood play, dacryphilia, heavy sadism,  choking kink, lovesickness

Sadist Makki
Lovesick Shoyo

Lovesick + obsession + pain + fear

══⊹⊱∆⊰⊹══

911, what's your emergency?

Don't think I can take it
With every drama a piece of me dies
Like some kind of sadist
I think that he likes to see the pain in my eyes

      Shoyo's lips quivered and his eyes are filled with pain as Makki just whipped him harshly with a belt leaving marks on his porcelain skin . It hurts, really hurts, " what a cute expression you have there Shoyo", he cooed at him . Hanamaki wrapped the belt around his hand and walked towards  Shoyo who is trying to sit on the wooden floor . The older male approached him  sitting on his knees and he  loosely wrapped the belt around his neck . 

" will you be a good boy for me  Sho chan, Won't you? ", he asked him leaving a kiss on his cheek.

He knows that I'm lovesick

" Yeah i will be a good boy", Shoyo stops shivering and  looks up to him with a smiles and  a blush, Makki smirked looking at the smaller boy and bent down to kiss him on his lips. Shoyo can't help but melt into his kiss. He is lovesick for Hanamaki and can't help it . The other guy already  knew about it very well and he always using it as his advantage.

He kissed me and promised I will be alright
We both know it's bullshit

{scene changed}

           " Shoyo I love you. You are gonna be alright with me and I will never hurt you . I promise . Let's live together after you finish highschool", 18 years old Hanamaki Takahiro kissed the 16 years old him and whispered those words softly to him when they started dating. Those soft and lovely words he whispered to him and the old him that blushed at his words believing everything he said like a fool.

" Sho-chan what are you thinking? You know that when I am with you I don't want you to think about anything else", Hanamaki harshly said gripping Shoyo's with his grip on his neck increasing . " I-I am sorry", the orange haired male choked out with tears starting to build up in his eyes.

 " don't be afraid love . I am just warning you nothing else", takahiro hands left Shoyo's neck and  he squinted his eyes at him . "so now continue what we were doing ", he said kissing his neck  and his hand on the tip of sho's dick and tracing it in a circular emotion with his thumb . And Shoyo moaned  gripping the sheets and Hanamaki looked at him with a smirk and he bend to bite his neck leaving a deep teeth mark with slight blood coming from it . 

" Sho-chan , did you know that blood makes a nice lubricant ?", Shoyo looked at Makki with terror ," why are you looking at me like this darling ? don't you wanna try something new " , his last words were said in a very heavy tone while he stared at him with wide eyes and a smile with his hair darkening his face . He took the knife that was kept on the nightstand and made a cut on  Shoyo's forearm and shoulder . " H-Hiro kun ,why ? i-it hu-", before Shoyo could say further Hanamaki hushed him and said ," don't worry you won't die ".