❍ Yandere Tyrant Grand King Oikawa x Shoyo

Tw : stockholm syndrome, nsfw

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

" Shoyo~ my darling. I am back from the court ", Oikawa walked into the room of his lover, " D-Daio sama ", Shoyo stuttered out sitting up on the bed immediately putting his guard on, " Shoyo don't call me that. Call me Tooru", Oikawa said pressing his lips with Shoyo's lips.

"Tooru", Shoyo breathed out, "Yeah! That's what I love", Oikawa said placing a kiss on Shoyo's forehead , " My grand Queen, I am really happy that you are mine and with me ", Oikawa said smiling , this scene would look cute and happy but the truth is that Oikawa forced Shoyo to marry him and have trapped him in the Grand Queen Palace .

He has become too much obsessed with him that Shoyo can't even step outside the palace and without Oikawa's supervision he can't even step in the garden. And the servants working here have their eyes gouged out so that they can't see Shoyo's face . Oikawa have provided him everything he love and gave him all his love but took away his freedom

Oikawa Tooru is the tyrant Emperor of Aoba Johsai feared by many and he is gifted the most powerful magic especially dark magic, his dark magic is flawless. He is a complete psycho with no guilt to the things he does. He never thought that he will fall in love but when his eyes locked with Shoyo, he knew that they are meant to be, they are soulmates.

Hinata Shoyou, the heir of Hinata family, a powerful family gifted with the high affinity of light magic. He is gifted with both looks and magic, he is known as the most beautiful person ever and it is true. He is a rare beauty. Meeting Oikawa led him in the hole of obsession that he can't get out . Even though he is gifted in magic, he lost and Oikawa forced him onto him and now he is married to the tyrant

Meeting Shoyo was the best thing for Oikawa but meeting Oikawa was the biggest mistake for Shoyo  .

'He is really handsome and he always treats me well. He always put me first ', Shoyo thought with a small blush looking up at Oikawa but then his eyes widened, 'N-no I-I can't fall in love with this person. He is the reason I am trapped here.  I can't fall into stockholm syndrome but he is really kind. He never hurts me but- '. Oikawa smirked at Shouyou, it felt like Oikawa read Shoyo's mind

Oikawa gently touch Shoyo's hair, "Shoyo my love. I wanna ask that do you want to still run away from your husband", Oikawa asked, "Don't joke around. I can't run away from here even If I want, you have tripled the security of Grand Queen Palace along with the Royal Palace and you have already took my virginity",Shoyo sighed pressing his head with Oikawa's chest . Oikawa smiled looking at Shouyou, "It's nice that you have accepted it", Oikawa says .

" There is nowhere to run. You are here with me and you don't need anyone else. Being with me is fine for you. You can't let other people taint you", Oikawa pinned Shoyo to the bed and his eyes glowed a red colour and he slowly removes Shoyo's clothes.

" May I ?", Tooru asks him, " Yes", Shoyo says with a red blush. Tooru then smirks as he starts kissing his male wife and his dominant hands trails towards his thighs, pinching his inner thighs.

Shoyo blushes feeling his husband's hand going towards his ass, it's not the first time they did this but today something is different. Tooru is being gentle today.

" There is no need for you to do anything today because your husband is going to do everything today", Tooru says putting some lube on his fingers and sliding in Shoyo's hole, fingering him.

      The orange haired handsome male gripped the sheets while moaning with a light red blush , " Darling~ are you enjoying my fingers fucking you ? You will feel much better when I fuck you with my dick", he says using his other hand to pump the younger male's dick .

" Hyaa~ ♡", Shoyo moans out with pleasure building up inside him, it feels really good. " nghh~ ♡  ", Shoyo moans as he cums from both his dick and ass  .

"That's so fucking hot.", Tooru says looking at the beautiful mess he created. The brunet then slid his dick in his ass, "God, you feel amazing.", Tooru says with a grin as he fucked Shoyo.

" Ahh~ Tooru~ ♡ ", Shoyo moans out and he hugged Tooru's neck pulling him closer towards him. His ass also starts to move in sync with Tooru's dick and his hole is tightly squeezed around Oikawa's dick.

      Both him and Oikawa are feeling pleasure from their sexual act. Moans, grunts fills the room. " aghh~ ♡ ", Shoyo moans out, " Shoyo you are really doing good for me", Tooru says.

" I think I am gonna cum", Shoyo says, " ha~ let's do it together Shoyo", Tooru says burying his head in Shoyo's shoulder.  " Hyaa~ ", Shoyo moans feeling himself cumming and Tooru cumming inside him.

"My baby, you did so well for me and look at how much you came.", Tooru says sitting down on the bed looking at Shoyo who is looking all flushed and sexy under him.

" Let's go for another round", Tooru smiles evilly licking his lips, ' Ah- i forgot that he has an endless stamina ', Shoyo thought looking at Tooru licking his chest.

" Shoyo let's have a child", Oikawa said with a small blush. A child? Oh- every empire needs a heir , Shoyo thought, " I don't want a child just for it to be a heir. I just want a child with you. A proof of love between me and you ", Oikawa says.

Shoyo is currently naked and lying on Tooru's arm with his hand on his chest, " Kids can annoying but they are cute. I-I won't mind it though ", Shoyo blushes hiding his red face in Oikawa's muscular chest.