❍ Dollhouse x Hinata Family

❍ Dollhouse x Hinata family

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

" Mom, please wake up. Dad's with the slut, and your son is smoking cannabis", Natsu said to her mother who is passed out on the couch after drinking too much, " No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens", she adds. Her father is fucking a random chick in the guest room and her brother is smoking at the balcony.

Natsu then looks at the woman who exited her father's room and walks towards the kitchen and then looks at his brother who is silently following her with emotionless eyes.

She also follows them

Reaching the kitchen she sees her  brother laughing like psychopath stabbing the woman in her stomach with a kitchen knife , " Don't let them see what's going down in the kitchen ", she sings again.

" Places Places get in your places", her mothers voice echoed in the mansion, " threw on your dress and put on your doll faces ".

She walks downstairs and then sees her brother looking ethereal as always and smiling, seeing his sunshine face is really odd for her. She likes his cold and emotionless face more than this fake sunshine look.

" Everyone thinks that we are perfect", Natsu sings looking at the photographers, " But don't let them look through the curtains ", she says thinking about the time her nii chan is killing the women and smoking , her mom is drinking and her dad is cheating.

" D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E. I see the things that nobody else sees ",Natsu sings, she is really tired.

When the photographers went away her mother took out a wine bottles and starts drinking it straight from the bottle after seeing a kiss mark at her father's nape . Her brother just went away from there after taking out a packet of cigarettes .

To the outsiders her family is perfect but only she knew the truth of the so called perfect family.

The beautiful and elegant madam of Hinata family is an alcoholic, the handsome master of Hinata family is a cheater & the pretty and handsome son of the Hinata family is a smoker and a cold hearted  murderer .

The youngest daughter of Hinata family is tired and is the only normal person in the family.

The Hinata family is broken.