❍ Yandere Oikawa X Shoyo

Yandere Oihina

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

“ You are a monster Oikawa san ", Shoyo says to the pretty setter with hatred in his eyes, “I was normal, you know? Living a normal life but then you came and you awoke something inside of me- you fucked me up”, Oikawa shouted at him, Shoyo just looks at the other side.

" But don't worry Shoyo. Tooru will love you a lot from now because now you can't go anywhere", Oikawa says standing up, " Hey! Why aren't you happy? This room looks completely like your old room", he says with a smile.

" Maybe I am not happy because you drugged me and then trapped me in your house without my will ", Shoyo says with sass. His hands are tied behind is back along with his  legs and he sitting on a bed.

" I swear Oikawa san if my boyfriend knew that what you did-

" He can't do anything sweetie. He is no dead", Oikawa says approaching Shoyo and brushing his hand against his cheek.

" What. He is de- ", the orange haired male's eyes widened as he trembled thinking of the thought of his boyfriend being dead, " Y-you are not serious. R-right?", he stuttered out .

" sweetie I would never lie to you", Tooru says, " look here". Shoyo's eyes widened looking at the photo, his blood turned cold and his breath hitched .

It was a photo of his boyfriend. His eyes were lifeless and there was a stab wound on his stomach with blood. He is laying on a puddle of his own blood, it looks like he was stabbed multiple times .

“don’t you get it Shoyo ? i could kill you if i wanted to, but i won’t- because i love you.”, Oikawa says to him with his lips kissing on Shoyou's collarbone, " or I can just kill your sister, mother, father, your friends . You really care for them. Right? ".

" w-what do you want from me ?", his body trembled from fright . " i want your love. Body. Soul. I want you", The pretty setter told him, " so don't ever resist me. You are now my lover"

Oikawa then kissed Shoyo, his hands going under his shirt. His lips smacked on Shoyo's lips and his tongue inside his mouth exploring his mouth.

" fufu~ you got a drool on your face", Oikawa says, " okay now I am gonna untie you and if you tried to do anything funny. You know what can happen.", Oikawa told him and untied his ropes.

His wrists and ankles got bruised because of the ropes and because of his porcelain skin the bruises were dark and more clear . " your skin gets bruised easily ", Oikawa says licking the marks.

Shoyo blushes taken aback by his action, " Your skin is really soft", Oikawa says touching his hands. " and warm "

Shoyo once admired Oikawa because of his skill, his hardworking personality and his face but now he don't know what to feel about him.