❛❛ Drunken Mistake ❜❜ Miyahina

Ships : Miya Osamu/Hinata Shoyo, Miya Atsumu / Hinata Shoyo

Tw/tags : accidentally cheating, wrong twin, post Canon, drunk sex, mild angst

↳ This is in the format of reddit post

↳  Tifu - Today I fucked up

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

r/tifu

TIFU by having drunken sex with the my boyfriend's twin

by u/littlegiant10

I know that the title sounds bad but listen me up. I [26M] is in a serious relationship with my amazing boyfriend O [27M] of 5 years. He is the love of my life and we met in high-school .

So O has an identical twin A [27M]. A & O have a twin rivalry between them, nothing abnormal . Me and A are best friends and we are on the same team for our work. Everything is common b/w A & O, they look the same but A has blonde hair & O has short greyish  (?) hair. So, there wasn't any problem until now.

Me & O have a shared apartment and O has his own food business & I am proud him, he looks hot wearing his work uniform. Well anyways, back to the story.

Yesterday, at night I was drinking beer & was pretty drunk. I noticed a notification on the phone but didn't bother to check it. It was my first mistake.

So O was taking a lot of time to come home & I was missing him. And then the bell of my apartment rang, I thought he came back so me, a very drunk looking handsome guy wearing just boxer & red robe that was not barely covering my body walks towards the door and opened to see O standing there.

Or that was what I thought. He looked at me surprised with a deep blushing face trying to divert his eyes but in the end his eyes stopped at my exposed body.

I noticed that O was a little different, his hair was looking longer and darker. I brushed the thoughts  as A have blonde hair. My second mistake.

I seductively looked at his eyes, licked my lips an leaned towards him and said, " Do you like what you see?~", surely I was sounding pretty drunk. So I saw him visibly gulping his saliva and smirked. I hugged him, my face in his chest & said, " You smell pretty good. I was waiting for you love". My third mistake.

So we came into the living room. "[my name] kun", he starts & I hear him say something barely audible. I don't remember what happened after that but I remember me and him in O & my shared bedroom.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. I remember saying to him to go no condom but he insisted on wearing one. I didn't think much about it. And then yeah we proceeded to have sex with each other. I don't wanna admit it but I loved it and how gentle he was with me. I think that I heard him say I love you but I am not sure .

When I was going to pass out, I heard him saying sorry to someone.

So today in the morning when I woke up to see A laying on my other side. To say that I was shocked to was an understatement . I even double checked . And the memories from the night starts to flood in my mind . A woke up and his neck was filled with hickeys . love bites and hickeys was all over my body .

I shouted , " WHAT THE HELL A SAN ! why r u here " , I was visibly shaken & was going to cry . I accidentally cheated on my boyfriend and was fucking angry at myself . " It is not my fault [name] kun . Yer are the one who seduced me ", A said nervously , " I didn't knew it was u . I thought it was O ", I semi shouted .

And  then the door opened & O was standing there . He     looked pretty upset & angry by the scene in front of him & I can't blame him . Me & A in the bed fully naked with hickeys so I go " O I can explain", I said nervously and tear in my eyes , when I tried to walk my back starts to hurt & when I was going to fall ,  A helped me by putting his arm around my waist.......... A was naked & I was trying to cover my body with blanket .

It looked fucking bad . O looked at me sadness in his eyes & said he didn't except me to cheat on his twin when he was out for a night & glared at  A . I explained with my voice cracking that I was drunk & thought A was O . O looks at me confused & said that he already messaged me that he won't come home that night cuz of business . I surprised then said that I didn't read the message . O was disappointed in me....... once again.

I then starts to apologize with tears on my face . O told me to shut it . he first talked to me in this tone . "[name] was drunk but A ya weren't drunk ", O madly says A , " not my fault that [name] kun seduced me ", A said , " ya could have fucking controlled urdelf but ya didn't . Yer already knew that me and him are dating but still . Ya a fucking piece of shit A", O said ,  " How the fuck could I have controlled myself after seeing him looking so sexy with just boxer & red robe that was barely covering his body ", A shouted and then a fight broke out b/w them  . There was cussing & shouting and crying from my side .

Currently O wants space & doesn't want to talk to me . A went to his apartment with a dark bruise on his face . And I am sitting in my bedroom crying . I just ruined my beautiful 5 year relationship by getting drunk . 

TL;DR  : Got drunk and thought that my boyfriend's twin was my bf & had sex with him . My bf also us in the morning naked with hickeys on our body and now my bf wants space . Successfully ruining our 5 year relationship .

5.2k upvotes                     10.02 k  comments 

Comments -

u/notallmight

Everything that happened was ur fault . You should have asked him that whether he was A or O

u/Shoyo'swife200

you are fucking irresponsible . My husband Ninja Shoyo is better than you & he would never do this stupid thing

u/yourmomisgay

many people are blaming OP but they aren't talking about how A took advantage of him. A wasn't drunk when he fucked OP

                     | u/inyourbasement 

after reading it , I am pretty sure that A has a crush on OP & took advantage of OP being drunk

u/NinjaShoyoislife

OP you are also at the fault and I can't blame O acting like this as an someone who got cheated IK the experience is very bad .But A is also at the blame . He knew that u were drunk & was his twin's bf but he still had sex with you