❍ ❛❛ Karaoke ❜❜ Yandere Seijoh 4/Shoyo

❛❛ Karaoke ❜❜ Yandere Seijoh 4/Shoyo

Pairings : Oikawa Tooru / Hinata Shoyo, Iwaizumi Hajime / Hinata Shoyo, Matsukawa Issei/ Hinata Shoyo,Hanamaki Takahiro/ Hinata Shoyo

Tw / tags : yandere, rape/non con , gangbang ,virginity loss,  dacryphilia, victim blaming,  choking kink , slight mind break, handjob, overstimulation, ass eating

* Not proof read

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

It was a nice and peaceful day , a beautiful yet handsome guy was riding his bicycle making his way to his home that is up on the mountain.

" yahoo chibi chan~ Wanna go to karaoke "

A voice said and Shoyo stops in his tracks. Shoyo looks at his behind to see Aoba Johsai's captain and setter, Oikawa Tooru, that defeated Karasuno in Miyagi spring prelims standing with a smile and waving at him.

Why is he asking him that ? Confusion laced Shoyo's mind, Oikawa and him aren't even close. And his sixth sense is telling him to reject him.

" Thanks for asking bu-

" Ok let's go ", Oikawa didn't let Shoyo answer his question and started to drag him grabbing his wrist." WAIT! I-I didn't agree to go with you ", he exclaimed, reluctant to go with the a person he barely knows. Oikawa then looked at him and gave him a spine chilling smile and pulled him towards him grabbing his jaw, " who said you had a choice my pretty little Sho chan ".

He rested his hand on his waist and his face gradually came closer to him and then, " Stop doing whatever the fuck are you doing right now shittykawa ", a deep voice shouted startling Shoyo. He looked to see Seijoh's ace with a hopeful expression but then, " did you forget that what we fucking decided "

...... What

WHAT!!

Shoyo's tiny brain couldn't comprehend what are they talking about but he knew that he is in great trouble. Iwaizumi then affectionately gazed at Shoyo and held his hand.

Shoyo obediently walked behind them, his gut feeling is telling him to not disobey them or matters could be worse. " You look really cute like this sho chan ", Oikawa looked at him with a smile. " Stop annoying Shoyo - kun you bitch", Iwaizumi says.

Why are they now acting like we are close friends? And where the hell are they taking me to? Are they gonna murder me and sell my organs in black market?

Shoyo's expression darkened time to time. Iwaizumi and Oikawa took him in Karaoke bar.

They entered in a private room and Shoyo got baffled looking at Matsukawa san and Hanamaki san sitting there. " took you lot a time to come", Makki said, " we thought that you started fucking him before us", Matsun added. Shoyo's eyes widened after these words rolled out of his mouth.

" I-I should go", his whole body is trembling with fear, he tried to run away but a strong hand roughly grabs him and throw him on the sofa. His amber eyes looked at the spiky haired male placing soft kisses at his neck and then his lips reaches his lips kissing it with desire.

" Iwa chan is really getting into it", he heard Oikawa laughing, Matsukawa going goes behind him  hurriedly removes his clothes while Hajime is holding him to prevent him for doing anything.