❍ Oihina

Pairing : Oikawa Tooru /Hinata Shoyo

↳ married au
↳ post canon characters

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

"Tooru you left that space", Shoyo tells his husband of 2 years , currently Oikawa Tooru, a handsome man and a popular volleyball player  is cleaning their penthouse all by his own , " Shoyo my dear wife , how about we hire a maid to clean the penthouse instead of me cleaning it", Tooru asks the tangerine, " Then what's the use of you", Shoyo says taking a sip of Sencha green tea .

       Tooru gasped at his words dramatically but said nothing and continued working, he glances at his male wife he is really lucky to have him at his side and he still can't believe that how he managed to make Shoyo fall in love with him. The guy who everyone loves and can do anything to have him especially the pro volleyball players .

          " stop staring at me and do the cleaning or you won't be getting today's lunch", the orange haired male said looking at his husband, " Sho chan-", Oikawa pouted and once again started vacuuming the floor. After drinking his tea Shoyo stood up and went inside the kitchen.

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

    " Sho chan I cleaned everything", Oikawa said standing besides the kitchen counter with a salute, " That's good", the Amber eyed male said approaching him wearing a black and teal coloured apron. " so where's my prize ?", Oikawa said approaching Shoyo with a smirk.

     " prize? What do you mean by it? ", Shoyo mumbled confused, " By prize I meant my kiss", Oikawa licked his lips. Shoyo kept his hands on Oikawa's chest and stood on his toes to kiss him with his eyes closed. " you are too tall", Shoyo pouted, " no, it's just that you are too small ", he heard Oikawa laughing, " excuse me but 172 cm isn't that small ", he retorted.

       He then opened his eyes, " and To-kun kiss me already", he said , " Oh my~ you are getting impatient already", Oikawa said with a seductive smirk, " first of all mister you are the one that asked me to kiss you", he said blushing.

     The brunet then touched his ass pulling him closer to him and shortened his distance of their faces. Oikawa started kissing with his hands on his cheeks . His tongue explored his mouth licking his insides. The kiss started getting intense sending wild tremors in his whole body.

       Parting away Shoyo breathed out heavily, " look look what a beautiful expression you are making~", Oikawa said then started kissing Shoyo's collarbone with his hand going under his t-shirt

       Parting away Shoyo breathed out heavily, " look look what a beautiful expression you are making~", Oikawa said then started kissing Shoyo's collarbone with his hand going under his t-shirt. " Hey stop it! We have to eat lunch", Shoyo said pushing him away. " but you look more tasty than food.", Oikawa said pouting.