❝ A Date From Hell❞ I Yandere Oihina

SHIP : Oikawa Tooru / Hinata Shoyo

Tw/tags : stalking , yandere , best friends  Tobio+ Shoyo ,platonic friendship betwen Shoyo and Kageyama

♠ series 

♦ It will have stalking , murder ,yandere , manipulation , nsfw , delusional behaviour, non con thoughts , canon character deaths

Oikawa is handsome and a true gentleman , he treated Shoyo very well on their first  date but still Shoyo can't help but feel that there is something off with him

⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

"TOBIO YOU FUCKING WHORE",shoyo shouted barging in his best friend's room, "WHAT THE FUCK SHOYO ? ", Tobio looked at his bestfriend and his roommate  with a done face, " YOU BROKE OUR BRO CODE OF 'BROS BEFORE HOES'", the pretty boy shouted pointing his finger the raven haired boy , "what the fuck Shoyo!   ", the taller guy tried to remember how the hell did he broke their bro code when he isn't the one to sleep around with people .

                           " When I asked you to go in a club with me , you said no because you had to do a project but I saw you sitting in a cafe with a cute guy AND THAT GUY WAS BLUSHING  ", Shoyo stated yanking his collar,  " .......the one with black hair ? ", Tobio looked at him, "yeah ". " Well I didn't lie , me and him are paired up for our project . And he was blushing because he knew that you are my best friend and was asking about you like your number, favourite food ,etc  etc things ", Tobio rolled his eyes while saying it , "...........oh.......", shoyo left his collar .

                   " yeah ", Tobio said giving an irritated look to him, Shoyo looked around the room as he was feeling guilty ." sorry i guess",Shoyo murmured ,     "it is okay ",  Tobio said grumpily     .

                                                   Shoyo stomach then grumbled, breaking the awkward silence. "I am hungry," Shoyo said. "I know, Tobio said. "So what are you doing standing here? Make something for me, bakayama", Shoyo said as they walked out of Tobio's room . "First of all, my name is not bakayama, and second, my cooking is shit," Tobio said.

                                    "Then order sushi from a restaurant.It's lunch time, and I am hungry ," Shoyo laid lazily on the couch, switching on the TV. Tobio sighed and reluctantly picked up his phone to order sushi. "Fine, but you owe me," he muttered under his breath.

                                    Shoyo shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He looked around the room. He doesn't know why, but he feels someone is staring at him. The orange-haired guy then looks at the balcony. He makes his way there, and when he was about to open the shoji window,Kageyama said, "Oiii Shoyo, food is here" Shoyo looked behind and then in front, and when he opened the shoji, there was nothing there except a few crow feathers and a blank piece of paper. 'I was being paranoid.'