❍ Hinayachi angst

Hinayachi ; angst

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

Yachi really love Shoyo and she is more than happy to date him, she knew that there are many people who love Shoyo and are jealous of her and can steal him .

To everyone they are a happy couple who love each other deeply but the reality is different .

Yachi loves Shoyo and Shoyo loves Yachi but it's not that easy he don't love her, he loves the girl that looks similar to her. Rika was Shoyo's real love who died and Yachi looks similar to her and that's why he is dating Yachi .

She knew it but still she can't leave him.

" Hitoka you look beautiful just like Rika", Shoyo says kissing the blonde, ' once again Rika', she thinks sadly looking at the photo of a beautiful blonde girl she is more beautiful than Yachi but still there is resemblance between the two.

She knew she can't match Rika's beauty even if she tries  .
She is just an average looking girl not a beauty like her.

"............ I want his real love", tears drip from her eyes , " Why can't I win over a dead girl", she sobs out. She hates that how much she tries she can't have his real love.

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

" Here I made you your favourite curry.", Shoyo smiled and kept the food on the table, Yachi widen her eyes, " S-shoyo my favourite food isn't curry", she stuttered out. Shoyo looked at her and then says sadly , " Oh! I forgot you can't be her no matter what".

He is right, I can't be her no matter what

Yachi looks sadly at the food, " It's really tasty Shoyo ", she says smiling trying to lighten up the mood, " Thanks Rika-Hitoka  ", Shoyo says with a smile looking at her lovingly.

She knew that he isn't looking at her, he is imagining Rika through her.

'He really loves her, even now, when she isn't even alive
      That girl was really lucky to be loved by him.'