❍ Noyahina or Tanahina angst

Noyahina or Tanahina angst

↳ I haven't described his appearance so you can imagine him as Tanaka or Noya

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

Hinata Shoyo's Pov

It hurts looking at him loving someone else that is not me

Why?

Why the hell is he interested in someone who is cold to him  and ignores him on many occasions.

Can't he see that I sincerely loves him .

I was always his second choice, whenever she would reject him he would come to me

And whenever she would be present, he would leave me alone like I just don't matter.

I just want your love.

But why is that too hard.

From my childhood I was described as a rare beauty someone that could even make the coldest and heartless person fall for me

And it was true

I always found cold, stoic and cocky people checking me out.

Even Ushijima and Kita san were also taken aback by my face. Oikawa san occasionally flirts with me. Seijoh third years, Oikawa san, Matsukawa san, Hanamaki san and Iwaizumi san treats me really well. Suga senpai pampers me really well and his favouritism shows when he treats me and the other first years. 

But he always regard me as his favourite kouhai.

    Because of how I am getting treated  by everyone around me I forgot that not all people will like me.

This isn't what I want

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOOK AT ME LIKE YOU LOOK AT KIYOKO

SHE DOESN'T EVEN CARE FOR YOU LIKE I DO.

WHY ARE YOU SO IGNORANT?

I just want your love

Is this too much to ask ?

This is really complicated, I can't even hate Kiyoka san or blame her. She doesn't even know about my crush but then again sometimes I wish she were dead.

I WISH I WAS KIYOKA SAN

" KIYOKA SAN WON'T EVER CARE FOR YOU LIKE I DO. I LOVE YOU SINCE THE FIRST DAY I SAW YOU. WHY IS THIS SO HARD? WHY ARE YOU CHASING BEHIND A GIRL THAT DON'T EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE ", all the emotions that I was bottling up finally exploded and I confessed. I know I will get rejected but I can't do it anymore.

" S-Shoyo I-I ", his eyes are wide, he probably didn't guess it." Senpai I know you don't love me. Don't force yourself. I am going now. Thank you for listening and sorry for wasting your time ", I smiled at him forcing back my tears that are threatening to spill from my eyes , I can't cry in front of him.

" also please forgot that I confessed to you ", he is looking at me with guilt and sadness .

I then turned my back at him and heard him say, " I am sorry Shoyo ".

I walked away from there or more like ran away.

" *hic* I knew he wouldn't say yes to me but w-why does it hurts so much. *hic*   i-i even prepared myself", I found myself in an empty classroom  slumped down and sobbing my heart out .

Goodbye, my first love