Meeting The Madrigals Pt1!

(Y/n outfit, if you don't like you can change it)

Y/n woke up & got dressed then she did their morning routine & ate breakfast. After that, it was time to go on their daily walk.

As y/n was walking down the street of encanto, she bumped into three kids running up to the madrigal's casita.

"Oh! Be careful you guys!" y/n says, smiling.

"Oh, sorry!" One of the girls looks up at y/n & giggles then grabs her hand. " Come with us! Let's all go see the Madrigals!" Y/n smiles & follows the kids & they come up to a few rocks by the Madrigal's house.

Mirabel then comed out & sings about the Madrigals as y/n & the kids follow her around town. Mirabel then stops as her abuela calls her name when she arrives back at her casita. That's when Mirabel notices y/n.

"Oh, hey! I didn't notice you were with the kids!" Mirabel exclaims, a slight smile on her face.

"Yeah.. They kinda dragged me along with them-" y/n says, smiling awkwardly.

"Mirabel! Please come back inside! We have a month before Antonio's ceremony & we have to make sure all the plans are perfect!" Alma says, looking at her from the front door. " Oh hello dear!" She says, noticing y/n. "Are you mirabel's friend?"

"Oh, hello miss abuela. No ma'am, I'm not Mirabel's friend. But she seems like an awesome person!" Y/n says as she holds her hand out to shake Mirabel's. "I'm y/n by the way! Well, it was nice to see you, Mirabel & Abuela! But I have to go!"

" Well, no it's ok dear you can stay a little longer. It's fine with me. In fact, maybe you can help us with our plans for Antonio's ceremony next month?" Abuela says, with a kind smile on her face. " It'd be nice if Mirabel can be with someone of her own age who's not in the family."

"Well, ok then miss abuela. I would love to help." Y/n nods.

Y/n & Mirabel go inside. Y/n looks around the house in awe & smiling like an idiot. "I've never been here but it's very beautiful & lovely in here." Y/n says, looking around & then the casita moves around shyly, accepting the compliment. "Woahhh, how'd the house do that!! So cool!"

Mirabel smiles & looks at y/n. "Y/n, our casita is magical! After all, it's all because of our abuela. She brought our family here & saved us. We were blessed with a miracle. That candle there, gives everyone their powers. " Mirabel points to a candle, with a beautiful design on it, alone in a window above everything. "It's what fuels everyone, & this lovely casita."

"That's amazing! You guys must be so happy to have gifts!" Y/n exclaims with a smile.

"We sure are.." Mirabel sighs.

"You know, I've never had a gift.. But that doesn't mean I'm less special than all of your family! And you, Mirabel, your amazing just the way you are! You may not have a gift, but you are special in your own way!"

Mirabel blushes some, kinda embarrassed at the unexpected compliment. "I've- never heard something like that before.. Thank you y/n. No one has ever said that to me. I'm glad you think that!"

"Of course Mira!" y/n hugs mirabel.

Mirabel blushes more at the nickname & hugs back shyly. "Well, while you two are bonding, we need to get the plans all set up." Abuela says, looking at us.

Right, of course. I wonder what the plans are gonna be like. Due to my parents disappearance I could do whatever I want. But when it came to the Madrigals.. I've never had confidence to approach them.

Y/n thought as her & Maribel broke the hug. Someone then walks down the stairs & is gazing at y/n & Maribel. Maribel then turns around & sees camilo.

"Oh hey camilo! Meet y/n! My friend! Y/n meet camilo, my cousin!" Maribel move out of the way & camilo stares at y/n. She then waves at camilo.

"Hey! It's nice to meet you Camilo!" Y/n walks up to him & they shake hands then camilo is taken out of his trance. He then kisses Y/n's hand & looks up at her, smirking.

"Y/n is a very pretty name princesa~" camilo says, smirking. He let's go of y/n hand & smiles.

"Well, flirty are you? Hmm?" y/n laughs.

Camilo rubs the back of his head with a smug look on his face. " Well, all the girls love me~ Of course I'm flirtatious! They love it. After all, I'm the encanto's best boy!"

Mirabel rolls her eyes & come up behind y/n & puts her hands on her shoulder. "Y/n let's show you around! Come with me!" Mirabel & y/n leave as camilo watches after y/n.

"Well, well, well, my el Nieto, looks like you found someone who appreciates your attitude." Abuela says as she walks up to camilo & pats his head. "I'm sure you guys will be happy together." She then walks away.

What did she mean by that? Who will be happy together? Does she mean y/n & I? I'm so confused.

Camilo looked after abuela in confusion trying to figure out what she meant.